Chapter 1

I am not a very social girl. I only have one friend, Leslie. Luckily, she is very popular, so I am never left alone. Atleast I'm not a complete loser. Leslie and her friends were gathered around talking about something called "YouTube". They were chatting and chatting, when the question popped up.

"Hey, Melissa who's your favorite youtuber?", asked the sweet girl that everybody in school liked, Marlene.

"You-what?" I questioned very confused.

"You don't know what YouTube is?" asked in a very rude tone, Kathy. Man I hated that bitch. Every time I'm with Leslie, she pretends I'm not there.

"N-n-no" I studdered.

"Haha, Melissa is a loser!!!" yelled the wanna-be gangster, Tony. Everybody in the group started laughing, except Marlene & Leslie. I could tell that Leslie wanted to laugh, but trying to be the best she could, she held it in. Marlene actually looked upset with the group.

"You guys!" suddenly there was silence "you shouldn't be teasing Melissa!" yelled out Marlene "we've all had a moment in our lives when we didn't know what something was and got laughed at" she continued "how did it feel? It didn't feel good, that's for sure". Well, I guess I could call marlene my friend for sticking up for me.

"Sorry, Melissa" said the comedian of the group and my crush, Jacob "I didn't mean to laugh at you, it's just, you know me, I laugh at pretty much everything"

"It-it's o-ok" I stated very nervously.

"So we cool?" he asked opening up his arms, for a hug of forgiveness

"Yeah, we cool" I said happily with more confidence, while accepting his hug. Everytime he hugs me I feel something.

"Alright, you two love birds, you can let go now, the bell rang" I heard come out of Leslie's mouth interrupting my fairy tale moment.

"Oh-umm... right I have English & you have History, right?" Jacob asked me as I nodded my head with a warm smile.

"Do you want me to walk you?" he asked

"If you want" I answered hoping he would say yes

"Yeah sure" he said as we started walking, but Leslie stopped us halfway there

"Thanks, Romeo, but I can take it from here" she rudely told him

"Ummm... ok, bye Melissa, see you in Science" he informed me

"Ok bye love you!" I yelled out playfully.

"Love you too!" he yelled back with an adorable giggle.

Sometimes I wonder if Leslie was jealous or just over protective.

"What was that for?" I questioned Leslie

"What?" she asked acting confused

"The whole 'Romeo I'll take it from here' thing" I said

"Well, I don't want you hanging out with that boy" she answered

"Why?" I asked

"Because I just don't ok?" she stated before we entered Mr. Darrell's classroom. After History was Science and that's when I would get to see Jacob! After that was, PE, then English Honors, then AP Math, then French, and finally Drama.

After school, I decided I would go home & check out this so called "YouTube". I went on Google and searched 'YouTube' it sent me to http://www.youtube.com/ so then I just started looking at random videos. I suddenly found some of the funniest, inspiring, and care-free people ever. I fell in love with this 'YouTube' thing. I think 'YouTubers' are the people who post videos on this thing. I think my favorite 'YouTube' channels are; itskingsleybitch, Our2ndLife, MacBarbie07, GETTOxFABxFOREVER, and jennxpenn. I haven't quite had the opportunity to find other channels or 'youtubers', but at least I found something.