Chapter 36

I awake to the sound of deep voices. The sound seems to be coming from the right hand side of me, yet my sleepy brain is having a hard time deciphering the correct location.

"Fucking hell! The lucky bastard, she's like an 11 out of 10!" One voice grumbles.

"Look at her body! Damn, Can I be next?" another voice chuckles.

I snap my eyes open, finding four guys standing around the bed. Ashton's fast asleep at the side of me, his arm still wrapped protectively around me.

I gasp In surprise at the sight of the boys, they each freeze in shock also.

"What the hell are you doing?" I croak, grabbing the duvet to cover myself. There's no use now, they've all seen you half naked anyway!

"We...er...we wanted to speak to Ashton and well...when we came in you were here..." one short guy stammers, he's extremely muscly and his heavy Korean accent makes it difficult for me to understand what he said.

"Can you please get out?" I ask furiously, watching as they each cower at my harsh tone. They nod in unison before stalking out of the wide open door.

The last boy shuts the door quietly, yet the noise has Aston stirring awake. His green eyes travel slowly across the room, until they land on mine.

His pupils double in size as he pushes me away instinctively. His face contorts into a look of horror and surprise, a thick frown line evident on his perfect face.

His body is rigid at the side of me, his heavy breathing echoing in the dimly lit room.

What the hell just happened?

"Are you alright?" I question nervously, my frantic eyes searching every inch of his shocked face.

He opens his mouth to speak, but clamps it shut after a few seconds.

I'm so confused.

He relaxes after a time, his body slowly beginning to calm down.

"I'm fine, it's just...i forgot...i don't normally let girls stay in the bed with me." he stammers, running a hand through his disheveled hair.

Well great, he's totally freaked out. This is you're cue to leave Daisey.

"Well, I'm just going to go now" I stutter, pushing myself off of the cosy bed. He watches me while I fumble around trying to get my vest and pyjama shorts back on, a cloud of awkwardness hanging distinctively in the air.

"Could you drive me home, please?" I ask politely after gathering my scattered things. He nods quietly, his head resting against the bed headboard.

What does he mean he doesn't let girls stay in bed with him? I thought he'd slept with millions of girls?

He rolls out of the bed, and stalks over to his wardrobe. I watch, mouth agape at him in his tight white Armani boxers. Throwing on a simple White tshirt and some black skinny jeans- he grabs his car keys and looks at me with a stone cold face. No emoting is evident on his beautiful features, leaving me a confused and helpless wreck.

~~~~~

The car journey is unbelievably awkward. Why is he acting so weirdly? I thought he enjoyed last night, clearly I was wrong.

We pull up outside my dorm block, and I all but throw myself out of the car. Its around 9am, and a few students are casually walking around the campus. I receive some disgusted looks off of the few students as I briskly push open my dorm block door.

I've already missed a class, and to be honest I can't be bothered going to anymore.

I don't even say goodbye to Ashton, two can play at this game.