Chapter 35

The smell of smoke and alcohol hung in the air like a thick, dirty cloud. I could hear music thumping quietly in the distance, and the unmistakable sound of guys laughing.

I let Ashton lead me up the long narrow stairs, thankful that I now can cover myself with a small blanket he found in his boot.

Wow he walks sexy.

I follow close behind him, scared that at any moment some stranger will jump out at me.

Once we reach the top of the grungy staircase he takes a left, revealing a long hallway filled with many doors.

Some of the doors are open, I try my best not to look in but curiosity gets the best of me.

In one of the rooms a guy is doing weight lifting, I feel like screaming put those weights down and pick up a study book but I don't, obviously.

I turn my gaze to look at how amazing Ashton walks. He struts down the corridor like he's on a catwalk, his broad shoulders and impeccable jaw line has my knees weak.

"In here" he nods, his husky voice sending shivers down my spine. He has the room which is right at the end of the corridor, meaning that it must be the biggest.

He opens the door gently, revealing a tidy well kept room. He has two huge bookcases which I find rather odd, due to him not being the most academic student.

"Where am I going to sleep?" I ask quietly, walking over to his neatly made double bed. He begins to take off his leather jacket, just as Cole did. Yet, this time when I watch I don't want to be sick everywhere.

"In my bed" he shrugs nonchalantly, like I've just asked the stupidest question possible.

I chew my lip viciously, this is so weird. This is a huge pink elephant in the room scenario, and I don't know whether to bring up the topic.

"So..did Lori go to the party tonight?" I murmur casually, I look at my feet as I speak, afraid Ashton will see how much I actually want to know the answer.

"Don't know" he counters coolly, kicking off his boots.

"Oh" I reply defeatedly, obviously they're still girlfriend and boyfriend.

"I don't know because I haven't spoken to her since the day we kissed." he states, running a hand through his curly hair.

My eyes bulge, wow so they aren't together?

"Oh" I repeat, unable to think of anything else to say.

"Yes, oh" he whispers huskily, his voice has gone from normal to sexy in 0.5 seconds. I'm on red alert, I know what his voice and his touch can do to me- and there's still loads of stuff I want to know the answers too.

"Why did you tell everyone I'm a virgin?" I murmur, watching as he slowly moves closer towards me. Like a lion spotting its prey.

"Because I think it's sexy" he counters, his eyes glowing suggestively. Sexy? Its anything but sexy.

"Sexy?" I swallow, why am I so affected by him? I can hardly breathe properly with him around me.

"Yes. The idea that no other guy has touched you, really turns me on." he continues, his eyes locked onto mine. This is completely different than the atmosphere of our first kiss, this is so much more carnal and steamy.

"Oh" I repeat, my mouth forming a huge 'O' as I say it. My tongue is completely dry, and there is a hot drumming sensation starting between my thighs.

Wow, is this what it's like to be 'turned on'?

"You're just mine. No one else's" he whispers, his eyes black with lust.