Chapter 38

Cheerleading practise was finally over, i didn't realise it would entail this much hard work!

The football team seem to sense the ending of the practise, as they each slowly make their way over to us all. Like lions stalking their prey.

I watch as Lori (who I didn't know was on the squad) flirts with a tall blonde guy.

Eurgh, that girl makes my skin crawl.

I grab a bottle of water and make my way back to the changing rooms, not at all bothered about communicating with any of the sweaty guys.

The sun is beating down on my head, I can safely say I've never experienced this climate before- it's a huge contrast to rainy cold England.

My skimpy cheerleaders outfit clings to my bare legs, soaking up the sweat which is practically pouring out of me.

Just as I turn the corner to the changing rooms I'm completely taken by surprise as I'm pushed harshly up against the brick wall. My wrists are pinned above my head, and before I can get enough air into my lungs to scream, Ashton's face pops into view.

He wears a smirk, his dazzling green eyes filled with mischief and excitement. I gasp in utter disbelief, I haven't spoken to him in days how dare he!

"Don't you just look sexy in that cheerleaders outfit. I've been watching you the entire practise, and might I say you've turned me on." he whispers seductively, his hot breath sending shivers across my skin.

The tingles in my wrists have started to make their way down to my shoulders, completely disorientating me. I jerk underneath him, desperate to be away from his touch.

"Get off of me" I hiss, wriggling violently against him. He chuckles deeply, before releasing my wrists.

His eyes travel down my front, and rest on my skirt. I look down, instantly mortified when I see that my skirt is up around my waist, revealing to the world my black lace panties.

I choke back a startled yelp, before tugging the skirt down harshly.

"What do you want?" I snap at Ashton, who's daring eyes have travelled back to mine. He looks at me interestedly before delving his hands deep into his skinny jean pockets.

"I just wanted to say hi" he replies, shrugging his shoulders innocently. I scoff loudly, there's nothing innocent about this boy! He's the definition of trouble, if I were to look up the world 'asshole' there would simply be an image of him.

"Well, hi" I spit, turning on my heels towards the changing room doors. He grunts before grabbing my elbow lightly.

"What's up?" he asks questionably, his eyes roaming my annoyed face.

I don't answer him, instead I tug my elbow out of his grasp and make my way to the entrance doors.

"If it's about Lori I don't see the problem, it's not like we're dating is it?" He calls from behind me. My body goes rigid, is he being serious?

"You're right, were definitely not dating." I force out, clamping my mouth shut in order for me not to scream 'YOU'RE A DICK AND I HATE YOU' in his annoyingly handsome face.

"Well if you're going to be like this..." he starts, running a hand through his messy waves. I don't stay long enough to hear him finish his sentence, because before he has a chance to- I slip through the entrance doors and slam the door shut behind me.

~~~~~

I'd gotten changed in a blur, the tight camel dress I have practically poured myself into hugs every curve I own.