Chapter Six.

^Damon Martins.

Chapter Six.

"She's the chick whose iPad you were going to use against her so that she can help that pathetic ass of yours to find the girl you banged at Smith's party?" Damon asked.

"That would be her."

"You're gonna have the time of your life with me while we chase the mystery girl." Damon winked at me.

"One can only hope." I said sardonically.

"What's for breakfast?" Blake asked. I pointed towards the pancakes and coffee placed on the table. Without muttering a 'thank you', he walked towards the table.

Pompous cunt.

"Are you planning to stand here the whole day and plan ways to murder my best friend?" Damon asked, as he observed me staring at Blake's retreating figure.

"Nope, I'd rather spend my life getting tortured by the slutty Barbies of our school than spend my life in jail for the murder of someone like Blake." I deadpanned. The funny expression on Damon's face made me chuckle a bit.

"Woah, the cute chick laughs. That's something new." He said as we walked into the living room and took our seats at the dining table.

"I'm not as grumpy as you think I am." I said. Damon opened his mouth to retort but he was interrupted by Blake.

"She is as grumpy as Voldemort who yearns to have a damn nose on his face." Blake said with that infamous smirk of his. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Wait, who is that dude?" Damon asked. We both stared at him like he just lost the little brain that he had.

"You do not know who Voldemort is?" I asked, not believing the fact that he is oblivious to a fictional character like Voldemort.

"No. Should I know him?"

"You are officially the most dorky person I know." I said. I mean come on, you do not who Voldemort is? What the fuck did you do in the past seventeen years of your life? Played hide and seek with Dora?

"Don't be mean and tell me who.."

"Man, just let it go." Blake said, suggesting the clueless Damon to not strain his brain.

That rhymed.

"But.."

"Let's just eat our breakfast and head to school." I said, as I had a bite of the pancakes which were fucking delicious.

"Johnson, you'll be going to school with me." Blake stated, his face devoid of any emotion.

"Us." Damon corrected him.

"Give me one good reason to do that. Also, wouldn't that ruin your so called reputation?" I asked. As much as I wanted to go to school with Blake, I had to be aware of his motives considering we aren't on good terms at the moment.

"Because mom has ordered me to. Look, I know it will jeopardize my reputation a bit but it is better than getting my head whacked by my lunatic mother repeatedly." He said.