Chapter Fourteen.

Chapter Fourteen.

-Four Months Later-

I was chewing my chocolate bar, as I scrolled lazily through a long list of blondes on Instagram. I rubbed my swollen belly in circular motion as I couldn't help but let out a lazy yawn. Since it was Friday night, Blake decided to get through with Instagram tonight, much to Damon's dismay.

"Dude, this is so tiring." Damon complained, as he tried keeping his eyes open whilst he was scrolling down the list of names. He mumbled a couple of incoherent words under his breath before turning towards Blake with a scowl. "It's all your damn fault, man! I mean, I get it. The chick was hot and you were horny. You do the hoola hoola, and you don't frigging ask her name? Seriously? This is way too complex for my delicate brain to understand." Damon sneered at Blake, whose gaze was intensely focused on the laptop screen in front of him. I smiled at him, seeing he was so dedicated at finding her.

"Do you need some more inspiration?" Blake asked calmly, as he rested his chin on the surface of his palms. Damon scrutinized his face for a bit before he retorted.

"What you got to offer, bud?"

"A couple of entertaining video CDs." Blake said with a smug smile. I rolled my eyes at them. Typical horny teenage boys, I tell you.

"Blake, my boy. I can use the Internet for that." Damon smirked.

"Okay, I'll set you up with Emily McQuaid, how does that sound?"Blake asked. My eyes widened in realization when I realized they are including my best friend in some stupid deal of theirs.

"Woah, hold it. You're not dragging Em into this mess." I said, getting up from my place. I crossed my arms across my chest and glared at them. Blake seemed unaffected by my menacing look while Damon was too excited to care about my say in this.

"Shut up, potato. You can calm your fat ass. It's not like I'm setting Damon up with you." Blake scoffed. I huffed in annoyance, hearing my new nickname. Since this was the beginning of the fifth month of my pregnancy, I had gained a little weight, due to my increased appetite. Everyone, excluding Cass and Amanda were kind off taken aback by my transformation because I was never a curvaceous girl. I was skin-bones girl with a little fat under my skin. However that has evidently changed over the past few months.

Maya and Em had been bombarding me with questions when I was gaining weight. Em also suggested me to visit some dietician in order to cut it all down. How could I tell her that a little life was growing within me? Damon was the only one who accepted me the way I was.

"Cute stuff, fat or thin, I will adore you the way you are. Size ain't a problem for me." Damon smiled at me.

I rolled up the sleeves of my oversized sweatshirt and hit Blake on his shoulder. He winced and rubbed his shoulder as he continued scowling at me. Friend or not, his habit of glaring at me had not exactly subsided.

"Never, I repeat, never call a girl fat." I said, pointing my finger at him. Blake rolled his eyes at me and turned towards Damon.

"Like I said, I'll help you with Emily." Blake said, turning his attention towards Damon. "Deal?"

"Deal it is, baby." Damon grinned excitedly. He clapped his hand with mirth and pulled Blake into a bone crushing hug. He held Blake's face in his palms and lovingly gaped at his best friend, "You my friend are simply the best." Damon cooed. Blake on the other hand looked extremely baffled and kind of terrified due to the little distance between their faces.

"Seal the deal with a kiss already!" I interjected, my lips twitched up in a teasing smirk. Damon pushed away Blake in an instant, resulting him to fall off the sofa and hurting the back of his head.