~Author-chan cant think of a chapter title~ ch 4

~Marks POV~
   It was odd seeing (y/n) without any pants but hey I can't blame her, everything is better without pants. I thought it was cute when she started to blush.

   After she practically ran to her bedroom I walked in her apartment. I noticed a door that was open and it seemed to be another bedroom. 'I wonder if that other girl at the coffee shop lives with her.' I shrugged. I sat down in the couch and looked at some comments on a video I uploaded just before I came here.

   It didn't take (y/n) long to find something to wear, I guess she didn't wanna keep me waiting. She was wearing a black and white flannel and some plain black skinny jeans. She looked good.

   (Y/n) sat beside me and apologized. "Nah it's okay I wouldn't be probably done the same. Plus everything is better with pants." She laughed. I loved the way she laughed. I know I just met the girl but she's so pretty. She had the most beautiful (e/c) eyes and the prettiest (h/l) (h/c) hair.

   I guess she noticed my starring cause I heard her say. "Hey Mark are you okay?" I looked at her. I did love her voice as well. "Yes (Y/n) I'm great."

~Your POV~

   I noticed Mark was starring at me. I didn't quite enjoy being looked at; it made me feel awkward. 'Should I say something? What if he gets mad that I broke his thoughts? Ugh stop over thinking things he's Markiplier of course he won't get mad over something as silly as that.'

   "Hey mark are you okay?" I asked. He smiled and I heard him say "Yes (Y/N) I'm great!"

   You and mark talked about a bunch of different things. You hadn't told him anything really about your past, only that Ashe had been your best friend for as long as you can remember. "(Y/n) wanna do a video with me?" Mark said wit excitement in his voice. "Yes I would love to, but I'm afraid I don't really have to games for one." You sighed. His smile got a bit wider. "We can go over to my apartment!"

   You agreed to go to Marks apartment to do a video. Mark told you that he can just give you a ride in his car.

~Marks POV~

~time skip to the apartment~

   "Well here is my apartment!" I said in excitement. Yes I was very excited to have (Y/n) over at my place. No not to bang the girl but to just hang out together at my place. "Wow this place is nice!" I lead her to my recording room. I pulled up another chair and let her choose a Gmod map.

   We played for what seemed like only a few minuets but it was probably around two hours. I heard (Y/n)'s stomach growl. I chuckled and did my outro. "Wanna go get some lunch?" I turned to (Y/n) and asked. She nodded. "Y-... Yeah! Where would you like to go?" I smiled at her. She was so pretty.

   'I just met the girl. She's so pretty and interesting. I would like to get to know her some more before I ask her out or anything. Maybe we will spend the whole day together. That'd be nice. I've already uploaded for today so I don't need to worry about that.'

   I didn't know where she would like. "Well I'll make it a surprise." I smiled at her.

   We both got into my car and went to our secret destination.