~The Beatles~ Ch 43

Okay so the chapter title has nothing to do with the actual story. Okay I just like The Beatles and I wanted to have that as the chapter title. Ill add something that had to do with The Beatles. Have fun reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

   Me and Mark were in the car, casually talking. I ended up saying a whole lot of "thats what she said" jokes. Mark was smiling and shaking his head. "Your such a pervert." I smiled and nodded. "I know. At least since I am one, life's funnier."

   We both got to our destination soon after. Mark had taken me to a sushi restaurant. We had a great meal and I had a lot of fun. I actually got some green tea to go with my sushi.

   We both had a great time just screwing around. After the sushi, we went to a movie theatre. We decided to go see a comedy and I laughed at literally everything.

   We had a lot of fun. We were listening to The Beatles in the car. I sang along very loudly to Maxwell's silver handle.

   It sorta seemed like I was having way to much fun tonight. I loved spending time with Mark.

   We got home soon after and Ashe was sitting on the couch on her phone. She had the baby monitor beside her. She looked at me and smiled. "Did you guys have fun?" I smiled and nodded. "Yeah I had a lot of fun. I'm really tired though so I'm gonna go to bed."

   We all said our goodbyes. I grabbed the baby monitor and headed upstairs. I changed into my pajamas and went to bed.

   Mark was in the recording room and was uploading a video. I had some time to think. I was staring at the wall slowly falling asleep. Before I fell asleep, Mark climbed in bed beside me. We cuddled up with each other and slowly fell asleep.

~Le time skip~

   I woke up before Mark for once. I looked over at Mark and smiled. I kissed his cheek then got out of bed.

   I strolled over to Pierces bedroom and saw he was fast asleep. I smiled and walked up to his crib. Pierce was an adorable baby and I was excited to have another two kids. I walked out of his bedroom and to the recording room.

   I smiled at the camera and started to record a new video. I was playing a horror game. I accidentally screamed really loud and almost woke Mark and Pierce up.

   I was yelling a whole lot by accident, sorta forgetting that people were asleep.

   A few minutes later, Mark walked in the room as I just got done doing ym outro. "Good morning my Markimoo." I smiled and looked at my husband.

   Mark snickered. "Today I woke up to an Irish girl screaming. It was interesting." He snickered as I started to feel a bit of morning sickness. I had to pause my recording earlier cause of morning sickness.

   I put my hand in my stomach and made a face. "(Y/n), are you feeling alright?" I groaned. "Just morning sickness." I stood up and went out of the room.

   I actually didn't throw up, I guess false alarm.

   I walked into Pierces bedroom. I picked my son up and woke him up. He smiled at me and I took him downstairs to go give him some breakfast.

   I could tell that today was gonna be sorta a lazy day. Great.