~Comic Con~ Ch 31

~Marks POV~

   Today was the day of Comic Con.
and (Y/n) were all packed and ready to go to the air port. I have to admit I was a bit scared something would happen because (Y/n) was now 8 months pregnant and I'd be busy the whole time.

   Me and (Y/n) sat beside the window. I let her have the window seat. We held hands the whole flight and we were both listening to music, but she was reading as well. The flight was very boring and nothing exciting happened.

~Le Time Skip~

   When we got to the hotel we both uploaded a video to YouTube. We started to unpack but I helped (Y/n) some. We went to bed that night cuddling. "Mark I'm excited for tomorrow!" I heard (Y/n) say. All I did was peck her lips then fell asleep.

~Le another time skip~

   The next day me and (Y/n) left really early in the morning. We both held hands and we both sat in my booth. Soon we were talking to some fans. All the fans were saying how cute me and (Y/n) are and that our kid will be adorable. I could tell that (Y/n) was more then happy.

   "Hey Mark I'm gonna get something to drink." I nodded at her, not really paying that much attention

~Your POV~

   I went to go find something to drink. I didn't know that there was a drink for me in the booth until Mark called me when he got a small break.

   "Hey where are you?" I heard him say. "I told you I went to go get a drink." I heard him chuckle. "There's a drink already here for you." I was about to laugh and then I started to get in a whole lot of pain. "Mark I'm in so much pain right now, I think that I need to go back." I could basically hear Mark freaking out. "Wait no where are you? I'll come get you." "Mark I'm-" I was cut off by a fan. "OH MY GOODNESS YOUR (Y/N)!!! AWE LOOK AT YOU!!!"

   I dropped my phone cause she scared me. I turned and realized it was a fan. I tried picking my phone up but I couldn't. I guess the fan noticed and picked it up for me. She handed me the phone but I noticed the battery fell out.

~Marks POV~

   I was terrified when the phone randomly. I left the booth to go find (Y/n). It seemed like forever. I kept getting stopped by fans; I loved my fans I really did but I was very worried about (Y/n).

   I finally found her. I saw that she was with a fan and (Y/n) was crying. I ran up to her, she was sitting on a chair and I hugged her. "Mark, you didn't have to come and find me." She whispered into my ear. The fan left. "(Y/n) I needed to come." Se nodded. "Yeah I'm starting to think that now." She put her hand on her stomach and continued.

   "Mark, I think the baby's coming."