~Mom~ Ch 13

~Your POV~

Well the next day after all that me and Mark got into my dads car and drove to the hospital.

"My mom is going home tomorrow." I said and kept my eyes on the road. Mark looked over at me and smiled. "Well I'm glad that she's getting better." I smiled.

After 30 minuets in the car listening to music and softly singing. I tried to sing softly so Mark couldn't hear but I think he did.

Anyway we got to the hospital and I held Marks hand as we went to the hospital room. My mom was sitting in the bed reading. "Hey mom, I want you to meet my boyfriend, Mark." I smiled and Mark walked up to the hospital bed. "Hello (Y/n)'s mom." He said as we held his hand out for her to shake. "Hello Mark I'm Leanna."

Mark and my mom talked some while I stood there at the doorway watching, I think they forgot about me.

I decided to play a little prank on Mark so I left the hospital room and rushed to the car. I started the car and drove to the other side of the hospital.

~Marks POV~

I was talking to (Y/n)'a mother. "So why'd you decide to come to Ireland?" Her mom asked me. "Well at the time me and (Y/n) had feelings for each other and I didn't want her being alone or upset so I came with her." I looked around the room for (Y/n). "Speaking of which, where is she?"

I looked around for her and asked the lady at the front desk if she has seen (Y/n). I ended up calling her and walked out to see if she was in the car. I didn't see the car. She answered.

"(Y/n) where are you?"

~your POV~

After about half an hour I got a call from Mark. "(Y/n) where are you?" I heard him say. I was trying to keep laughs in. "Well I thought you'd forgotten I was there so I left to get something to eat." I said then put my hand over my mouth.

"Well when should you be back?" I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm here but you'll have to find me." And with that I hung up the phone.

I had the car hidden so he probably wouldn't find me.

~Marks POV~

I sighed when she hung up the phone. '(Y/n) where are you?' I thought to myself.

I looked around until I walked to the other side of the building to see her in her dads car singing. She was having a concert or something. I decided to scare her.

I snuck up to the car then quickly put my face up to the window and waited for her to look. She opened her eyes and looked over and saw me face to the window. She let out a loud scream and hit her head on the car ceiling.

   I laughed but felt bad so I opened the door and kissed her head. She was crying cause she hit it so hard "I'm sorry Hun." I said after I realized how hard she hit her head. I carefully picked her up and sat down making her sit on my lap as I stroked her hair trying to calm her.

We sat there for awhile and then she told me that we should go ahead and get back to her dads house for dinner.