~Christmas Pt 3~ Ch 28

~Marks POV~

   I woke up the next morning. I noticed (Y/n) was gone. I stood up and walked out of the room to go find the others. I would usually sleep without pants (So does (Y/n) but we were at someone's house so we didn't. I walked into the kitchen to see (Y/n) making everyone breakfast.

   I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She tensed up at first then noticed it was me. "Good morning my lovely fiancé." She said with a smile. "And soon to be dad; don't forget that." I said and she turned around. She kissed me softly. "Yes." She smiled then continued. "You'll be the best dad that the world will explode!" She kissed me again. I grabbed her waist and lifted her up on the counter, since it was getting more heated.

   We were then interrupted by Luke snickering. "You two having fun in here?" Me and (Y/n) instantly pulled away from each other. We both looked at Luke, who then winked at us.

I lifted (Y/n) off the counter and tried to change the subject. "Soo Luke merry Christmas." (Y/n) went back to cooking the breakfast and Luke was about to say something, then Ashe walked in. "Wow guys what smells so delightful in here." She then noticed (Y/n) cooking. "Oh hey what are you making?" She went over to (Y/n) as I continued to talk to Luke.

~Le time skip to dinner time~

We had already opened all the gifts and there was now a mess in the main room. (Y/n) and Ashe were making dinner in the oven. Me and Like were just watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas until we heard Ashe yell. "LET ME GET IT! YOU HAVE THE LITTKE TINY BUN IN THE OVEN!!" Me and Luke exchanged confused looks until we walked in the kitchen. I assume Ashe and (Y/n) couldn't reach something; sure enough when I walked in, they couldn't reach the flour. Ashe was standing on the counter while (Y/n) stood there muttering something to herself.

Luke snickered and reached over Ashe and got the flour. We all had decided to make the pizza together.

~Le another time skip to bedtime~

I put my pajamas on then crawled in bed beside (Y/n). I put my arm around her waist since she was laying on her side; I was the big spoon.

I stroked her hair with my other hand. I was in very deep thought. I forgot what about though.

All I know is that, that was the best Christmas ever; spending it with the love of my life and her best friends family.

I then fell asleep smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry everyone, I don't like how this chapter turned out, but hey, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Yeah I'm writing this two weeks before but I'm excited and this won't be posted till Christmas. I hope even though it was short that you liked it.

Bye guys!!!