~Christmas pt 1~Ch 26

Guys! I saw this at a Christmas store and I thought it said "Ashe" and I'm here like "WOW HEY BROTHER!" And so now I'm here showing you guys! Sorry anyway go in with the Christmas Special. BYE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

   It was a month later and it was a week till Christmas. I had been to many different stores many times. I was known to go a bit all out for gift giving. I wanted my gifts robe special and nice, not some crap gift.

   I was in the grocery store. I had bought Mark a whole lot of gifts and wrapped them. The gifts were all under the tree already. I was shopping for some Christmas dinner.

   I dot want a traditional Christmas dinner so I just grabbed some stuff to make a pizza. The pizza would be half meat lovers and have veggie-lovers.

   I was walking to go check out the food until I got an idea. I remembered that once I made him a coffee cheesecake for when he got back from Comic Con. I thought of a bunch of stuff that'd be nice for a final gift for Mark. I decoded I would make a traditional Irish potato dish. I also wanted to make some Irish coffee for Christmas morning so I got come ingredients for that.

   I smiled at the lady who was ringing up the food. I paid the lady, she was about in her late 40's and then I grabbed my bags and left.

~Le Time Skip~

   I got to our apartment. I kept the stuff to make the coffee and Irish dish in the car, it was gonna be a surprise. I had two bags of pizza ingredients in my hands and then the other hand was holding my purse. I put the bags down and unlocked the door. I looked around our nicely decorated apartment.

   The Christmas tree looked so nice and pretty. We had bought a real tree.

   "Mark I'm home!" I said as I put the bags in the kitchen.

   Mark walked into the kitchen smiling. "Did you have fun shopping my dear?" He kissed my cheek. "Why yes I did thank you mr. Fischbach. We are having pizza for Christmas." Make chuckled. "Pizza?" I nodded.

   I put the stuff up, with the help of Mark. I turned around and pecked his lips. "Thank you my love." I laughed slightly.

~Marks POV~

   I noticed that (Y/n) had really went all out for Christmas. She loved to get a lot of presents for people. She had more presents for me then I had for her.

   "Hey (Y/n) I'm gonna go ahead and go out, I'll be back later." I walked out of the apartment. I unlocked my car and started to drive to a Lush store. I knew that (Y/n) really liked places like Lush, Bath & Body Works and Bath & Beyond.

   A worker had walked up to me. "Need any help sir?" She said in a polite voice. "Yes actually I would love some help. See my fiancé had bought me a whole lot of stuff for Christmas and I wanted to get her some more stuff. See she's also pregnant. I don't know what to get her though." The lady smiled. "Awe pregnant ladies are adorable (THEY SO ARE!!) Follow me."

   I followed the lady and ended up buying a bunch of stuff there. I went to other places and bought other things that I thought she would like. Since (Y/n) was home a lot, I bought some wrapping paper, scissors and tape and wrapped the presents in the car.

   I carried the presents inside our apartment. "Hey I'm back!" I said and put the presents under the tree, making the pile bigger.

   She walked into the main room where I was. She places a kiss on my lips. "Welcome home my love." I smiled. It seemed like we were one of those annoyingly perfect family's.

   "I made us some dinner." She guided me into the kitchen. "It's just a simple salad though." I smiled and kissed her cheek. "That's okay dear."

   We sat down on the couch, eating and watching Christmas movies.