~Back home~ Ch 14

~Your POV~

Well Ireland was fun. I loved to see the fam but I was ready to go home.

Mark said goodbye to Jack and I said goodbye to my family.

Me and Ashe got in our seats beside eachother and since Mark didn't know where we were sitting, he got a seat on the other side of the plane.

I listened to music and read the whole way back. I was so tired cause my family really wore me out, so I slept some.

I woke up to Ashe shaking me. "Hey (Y/n) we are awake." I stretched and then got up. I grabbed my carry-on bag and we both walked out of the plane.

We met up with Markiplier and Ashe's boyfriend, Luke. Luke and Ashe had been dating for a year now.

"Hey Mark. Luke lives in the same apartment building as you, think you could take him with you?"

Mark agreed and after grabbing his bag he left.

~Marks POV~

I got in the car with Ashe's boyfriend Luke. "So Luke, how long have you known (y/n) and Ashe?" Luke smiled. "I met Ashe online a few years ago, before she moved. She lived with (Y/n) and I guess I met her a few times when I was idea chatting Ashe. I plan to move in with Ashe. The only reason (Y/n) agreed was to help pay rent."

I nodded and got to the building. I took my stuff out of the truck and walked into the apartment building.

I put my stuff on my bed and started to unpack.

It was actually late at night when I got back so I changed into my pajamas and crawled into bed falling asleep.

~time skip~

I woke up and uploaded a video then started to record. I edited and after u was done I saw (Y/n) uploaded a new video a few minuets ago. I watched it.

"Hey everyone it's me and I'm back! My mom is okay and my new boyfriend came with me. Oh yeah guys I have a new boyfriend as well. I'm not telling you guys who yet but I'm very excited I'm with him now." She smiled to herself and then talked some more before ending the video. "Thank you guys so much, love you all and I'll see ya next time. Goodbye!" She cheerfully waved to the camera as the video cut out.

I smiled knowing who the new "boyfriend" was. I grabbed my phone and texted (Y/n).

'So since we are back, wanna go on a date tonight?' I sent and then put my phone down as I read through the comments on my newest upload.

After a few minuets (Y/n) texted back.

'I'd be delighted my love.' I smiled at the phone. 'Be ready by 5:00.'

I checked the time and it was only 1:00. I stood up and walked to my bathroom to take a shower.

~Time skip~

~Your POV~

Mark told you to get ready by 5:00 and then told you to wear something fancy. You wore a (F/c) dress that went a little above the knee. You put on some simple black heels and put your hair in a cute bun. You put makeup on and looked in the mirror, for once you thought you looked nice.

You heard a knock on your door and you headed over there. You opened the door seeing Mark in a tux. His jaw dropped. "Wow, (Y/n) you look... Incredible." You smiled. "Thanks." He held his hand out to you. "Let's go my love." You took his hand and headed off.