~Days with Jack~ Ch 12

~Your POV~

"I'll go with my dad, he is my dad after all." I smiled at Mark. "Okay then we should go ahead and pack. I'll get started" he stood up biting quickly stopped him. "No Mark, I'll go pack, I know you don't get to see Jack that often so go hang out with him, I can handle packing."

He engulfed me into a hug and kissed my head. "Yeah thanks."

He let go of me and I went upstairs to my old room to pack.

~Marks POV~

I looked over at Jack. "So Jack what should we do?" I asked cause I didn't know Ireland at all. "Oh I have an idea buddy, we should go to the zoo." I nodded, agreeing with Jack.

Me and Jack got in his car and state red driving to the zoo. "You and (Y/n) are seriously the cutest." Jack said and chuckled. "Yeah I know. Hey she has a bestfriend." I said and nudged Jack (in this he doesn't have a girlfriend.) "But I think she has a boyfriend."

Me and Jack walked around the zoo. "Look Mark bud it's you!" Jack said and pointed to a monkey, the ones with the red butts. "Well we all know I have a nice but." We both laughed slightly.

   Just before we were about to leave we both got stopped by a fan. "Oh my goodness your Markiplier. Like the Markiplier. What are you doing up here? I never thought that the Markiplier would be in Ireland!"

   I ended up chuckling at the his reaction. "Yeah I came up here with my friend." He seemed excited. "Oh what's friend?" Jack laughed "his girly friend." My eyes widened. I didn't wanna tell any of my fans yet that I had a girlfriend, who knows how they'd react.

   "Ohh Mark has a girly friend?" He said and winked at me. I guess he noticed my reaction when Jack told him. "Don't worry Markiplier I won't tell anyone." I sighed in relief. "Thanks, you know the fangirls might freak."

   We both talked till we both had to go. Me and Jack got into his car and went to a very good restaurant.

   After that we headed our separate ways and I went back to (Y/n)'s dads house.

   I looked around for her but I didn't see her. 'I guess she's on her room.' I thought to myself and made my way down the hall to her bedroom. She wasn't there. "Oh no not again."

   I sighed and turned around. I walked out of the room and ran right into someone. I looked at the person and noticed it was (Y/n). I smiled at her. Her face was as red as a tomato. "Why so red?" I asked and tilted my head. "Mark, I just got out of the shower, I'm in a towel."

   My eyes widened and I got off her as I started to turn red myself. "Sorry I didn't know." I said quietly only to hear her laugh.

   She kissed my cheek. "It's okay, I'm gonna change into my pajamas and don't you dare come till I say I'm ready." I chuckled. "That's what she said." She then hit my arm. "You pervert." She said jokingly and then walked into her room.