~His Apartment~ Ch 16

~Your POV~

It's been about a month since Mark asked me to move in with him. I was almost moved in with him now, almost settled down.

I smiled and decided to give Mark sorta a 'thank you' present. I went to the grocery store and kept with my Irish side and got ingredients for one of my favorite Irish foods.

I drove back home and got the ingredients out. Mark was at Comic Con right now, which I decided to stay here this time.

I set the ingredients out in order of how I was gonna put them in the mix. I was making an Irish coffee cheesecake. I just got done making the crust and was onto the actual cake. I grabbed the ingredients for the cake and since the electric mixer was broke, I used my favorite wooden spoon, I guess you could say I was a bit of a baker/chef.

When I was done mixing that my hands were so red and they hurt. I poured the cake batter into the pan that was lined with cheesecake crust. I put the cheesecake in the oven and I had made a complete mess of Mark's kitchen. I grabbed some cleaning supplies and as the cake was cooking I cleaned. I made the kitchen look perfect.

~Marks POV~

I missed (Y/n) while I was at comic con but today was the last day. I turned my phone on and looked at my lockscreen, it was a picture of me and (Y/n), she was so cute.

After the day at Comic Con I went back to my hotel to see while I was busy (Y/n) had texted me.

'Mark I miss you dearly and I can't wait to see you tomorrow <3'

I smiled at my phone and texted her a goodnight text also apologizing about being busy. To my surprise (Y/n) texted me back, I thought she would be asleep. We texted till really late at night. We will see each other the next day but I loved to text her late at night when I couldn't see her. When we would be together I love out endless talks late at night.

I pulled the covers over my head after a long sweet conversation (via text) with (Y/n).

~Le time skip to the next day~

I got to the air port early in the morning, tired from the late night talk with (Y/n). I got to my seat on the plane and slept the whole way back to LA.

~Another time skip sorry~

~Your POV~

I missed Mark dearly but I was still smiling over our conversation last night. I love this man.

I drove to the air port to pick Mark up. When I got there I grabbed my bag and walked into the air port, waiting for Mark. Me and Mark hugged each other tightly. "I missed you." I whispered into Marks ear. He looked at me and kissed me, us still hugging.

We both walked back to the car as I carried Marks carry-on bag for him, wanting to be nice, knowing he probably was really tired.

I put his bag in the trunk then got in the drivers side of the car. Mark had his hand on my thigh as I drove us to the Apartment.

We walked in the apartment, I cleaned it and it was spotless. "Wow (Y/n) you didn't have to do all this cleaning." Mark said and smiled at me. "No I wanted to, plus I was bored. OH hey I made you an Irish coffee cheesecake. "Sounds delicious but I'm gonna take a nap. Come cuddle with me." He made a puppy dog face at me. I pecked his lips. "Of course I will Mark."

We both laid down on his bed and cuddled, slowly falling asleep.