~Welcome Home~ Ch 33

~Your POV~

We had to wait till Pierce was one week old till we could take him back home. So one week after Pierce was born, we went home. Pierce was good most the plane ride home, only at the beginning and end he was upset.

It was a bit harder doing things with a baby, but we managed. We didn't really know what to do considering Pierce's car seat that we bought was at the house. We decided that we would do what we did before. I sat in the back seat and buckled me and Pierce up, awkwardly.

The car ride was silent, but not a bad silence. It didn't take us to long until we got back to our house. I walked upstairs and laid Pierce down in his crib, considering he was asleep. I walked outside and helped Mark put the baby seat in the car. We both smiled to each other.

When we walked back into the house we sat down in the main room. He me closely. "It feels so good to be home. I'm glad that Pierce is home as well." I ended up slowly falling asleep in Marks arms.

~Marks POV~

(Y/n) had fallen asleep in my arms. I smiled and looked down at her sleeping face. I let her sleep until I heard Pierce crying. I softly moved (Y/n) and put a blanket over her.

I waked upstairs and into Pierce's room. I turned the light on and picked him up then instantly knew why he was crying. I put him on one of those changing tables and changed his diaper. "Little man, I have to go record some." I put him back in the crib and then walked to the recording room.

~Your POV~

I woke up not to long afterwards and didn't wanna get up. I laid on the couch and scrolled through Instagram. I smiled, I liked having some time to think.

It wasn't to long until I heard some noises outside. I stood up and saw a very adorable blonde fluffy dog (the one above.) She was running across the street. I quickly ran out of the house and went to the dog. She ended up getting really excited when she saw me and then jumped up on me. I smiled at her and took her inside. She ran around and sniffed everything. I walked upstairs and walked into the recording room. "Uhm Mark come downstairs."

Mark stood up and we both walked downstairs. He noticed the dog and she started to wag her tail and jumped up on Mark. Mark looked at me and then back at the dog; he started to pet her.

"(Y/n) where did this dog come from?" I smiled. "Well I heard some noises outside and then there she was! Can we keep her?" He smiled at the dog and then looked back at me. "So we just got a kid then now we are getting a dog?" I nodded and started petting her. "I think I like the name Ginger." Mark rolled his eyes. "So I guess we are gonna go dog shopping now?" I looked up at Mark then nodded again. "You can stay here and I'll go get the stuff, she's my dog so I'll take care of her."

Mark chuckled and walked back upstairs. I grabbed my bag and keys then headed to the pet store.

Today was a good day.