~Christmas pt 2~ Ch 27

~Your POV~

It was now Christmas Eve. Me and Mark had went out to get Ashe and Luke their Christmas presents. Me and Mark would be staying the night at their apartment tonight and tomorrow night.

Spending Christmas with your bestfriend is the best.

We put all the presents in the trunk of the car after we were done wrapping and packing. We sat in the front seats with eachother. Mark was driving with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my thigh.

On the way there I smiled at my thoughts. "You know Mark, in a few months we will be parents to a little boy or girl." I looked over st him. I saw him smile softly. "Yeah and I know we will try our hardest to be great parents." I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

I turned the radio on and sang to some popular Christmas songs. Mark sang as well but in a jokingly bad voice.

After a few minuets in the car, we got there. We went to the trunk and firstly got our luggage. We had decided to only bring one suit case with both our stuff in it (that was mostly taken up by me.)

Mark took the suit case and I grabbed my bag then as much presents I could take.

I told Mark to just open the door and that he didn't have to knock. He opened the door and we were both greeted by Ashe and Luke. "Hey guys!" I said and hugged them both. "Hey ms. Soon to be mommy!" Ashe said and hugged back tightly.

Me and Mark both smiled.

I had already put the presents down while Mark and Luke were walking to the guest bedroom. Luke talked to Mark as he was unpacking his stuff while me and Ashe went to get the other presents.

~Marks POV~

I was going back and fourth, unpacking for me and (Y/n). I told Luke that I didn't really need any help.

"So Mark when do you and (Y/n) plan to have the wedding?" I shrugged. "Well I think I did the math right so our baby should be born in July. Well we both want a Autumn wedding so probably sometime in October." Luke nodded. "Yeah that's right you two are going to be parents. Aren't you nervous?" I once again shrugged. "I am of course like anyone would be, but I have a feeling it'll all work out fine. (Y/n) is an amazing girl and will make an amazing parent."

   I finished the packing and looked at Luke. "What about you? How's to married life?" He smiled. "It's great. I finally get to spend my life with my one true love." I smiled myself. "Plan to have any children?" "Well I know Ashe would like to but I don't think that I would be able to."

   Me and Luke kept talking until Ashe walked into the room. "Hey guys me and (Y/n) finished getting the presents and we were thinking about going in a double date; would you two want to?" We both nodded. "Yeah sure." We both said in unison. "Well then come on in the main room and we can decide on where to go."

   We all walked into the living room. I sat beside my love fiancé on the smaller couch. "How about we just go to a buffet? Everyone will be able to get something." I suggested. They all nodded and we went to the best buffet that was in LA.

We all piled into Luke's car and went. We were having a very nice Christmas Eve double date in my opinion.

~Your POV~

We were all having a nice time at the buffet. I didn't get to much food that time though. We all piled in the car again and we were all singing horribly to the radio.

When we got to the Apartment we were all passing out gifts. Every year on Christmas Eve we would open just one gift.

We each opened our gifts. Luke and Ashe sat on the couch and Mark sat beside Luke. I didn't really know where else to sit. 'Really? Leaving the pregnant girl without the seat? Thanks guys!' I thought to myself.

Right as I was about to sit on the floor, Mark got up. He picked me up and sat down again, this time he set me on his lap. I kissed his cheek. "Thanks Mark."

We all watched Christmas movies till we were all tired then we went to bed.