~Once again can't think of a title~ Ch 42

~Your POV~

It was the next day. I noticed Mark wasn't in bed, I was guessing he was recording, sure enough he was. I heard Mark yelling. "THATS SO STUPID!"

I laughed a little and then got up. I walked into the recording room and watched him record Mario Maker.

After a few minutes of hearing him yell at the game, he said his outro and stopped recording. As soon as he stopped, I bursted out laughing.

Mark looked over at me, generally confused. "What?"

I calmed myself down a little bit. " Oh its just funny to see you all flabbergasted over a game." Mark rolled his eyes, obviously still upset. "Awe, go pet Ginger so you can calm down." I smiled and hug him. Mark hugged me back and walked out of the room to go pet Ginger.

I decided to record some videos while I was hear alone. I was playing this really funny game and I kept laughing.

After I was done recording, I decided to go check some comments on my newest upload. Everyone was saying how I was adorable when I'm pregnant. They were saying how the names we picked were cute and that the twins will be adorable. All this support made me smile really big. I loved the community.

It was about 3:00 in the afternoon when I was done editing and recording. I walked downstairs and saw Mark playing with Pierce. I found it really adorable so I just watched them.

I walked in with a smile on my face. "Look Pierce, it's your mommy." Mark said and smiled at me. Pierce looked at me and smiled. I walked over to them both and set Pierce in my lap.

Me and Mark were both playing with Pierce now. Me and Mark were smiling. "So my lovely wife. Would you like to go on a date?" He asked.

I looked over at him and nodded. "I would love to."

~Le time skip~

It was the weekend and I was getting ready for mine and Marks date. I didn't know what Mark had planned.

Mark had tolded me to wear something casual. I threw on a grey hoodie and some maroon pants with black combat boots. I walked into the bathroom. Mark was in there taking a shower. Me and Mark casually talked while I was doing my hair.

"Ashe should be here soon to babysit little Piercey." I smiled and played with the hair brush. "Ashe is actually going to be a mom. She can't get pregnant but she is adopting these twins. The twins are boy and girl. Their names are Corban and Isla."

Mark listened to me talking until he was done with his shower.

~Marks POV~

I got out of the shower and saw (Y/n) was sitting on the sink counter. (Y/n) was an adorable little pregnant lady. I put a towel around my waist and walked over to (Y/n). I kissed her and we were both slowly starting to make out with each other.

After what seemed like forever, we heard the door bell ring. We slowly moved away form each other. "I will go get dressed. You go get ready."

I nodded and we walked out of the room. I walked into our bedroom and (Y/n) went downstairs.

I took the towel off and got dressed in just some black jeans and a simple sweater. When I walked Downstairs I saw Ashe showing (Y/n) pictures of her twins she was adopting.

I smiled and walked in front of them. "Hey Ashe. (Y/n) you ready to go?" She nodded. We both said goodbye to Ashe and both left to go on our date.