~The Date~ ch 15

~Your POV~

   You walked with Mark, hands intertwined. He let go of your hand when he opened the car door. You kissed his cheek then got in the car as he shit the door. He hurried over to the other side and you both went to a very fancy restaurant.

   You and Mark were seated to a reserved table for two as Mark ordered you both drinks.

   You looked through the menu and bit your lip. "I'll pay for my stuff Mark, I don't want you to pay for me. The food is so expensive." He looked up at you and lifted and eyebrow. "No Hun, I'm not letting you pay. It might be expensive but I want to pay for you, think of it as a thank you gift." And wit that you lifted an eyebrow. "Thank you for what?" He smiled. "For being my one and only. I know you'd never hurt me and you know I would never hurt you. I love you dearly and I don't want you to leave. Thank you for being you." You smiled as he kissed your hand. You stood up and walked over to him and kissed him. "Thank you Mark. Your the sweetest man ever." He smiled then kissed you. "Yeah I know."

~Le time skip~

~Marks POV~

   I held (Y/n)'s hand as we drove back to her apartment complex. She gave me a kiss and got out of the car. But before she got out she looked at me.

   "Instead of saying goodbye, wanna come spend the night at y apartment?"

   I smiled and it out of the car and walked into the apartment with (Y/n). It was late at night by now. (Y/n) lead me into her room.

We both lied in her bed talking till really late at night. We both fell asleep cuddling, still in our fancy clothes.

~Le time skip to le morning~

I woke up and noticed I was still in my tuxedo. I stood up and took everything off except for my pants.

I heard (Y/n) singing along to Flogging Molly, she loved to stay Irish so Irish music count's as well. (I'm sorry I just love Flogging Molly.)

I smiled and snaked my arms around her waist as she was cooking some pancakes. When she noticed I was there she stopped singing as the music from her phone continued. She turned around and kissed me lightly. I kissed her back, roughly. It turned into a very heated make out session in front of a hot stove. Our bodies touching. She put her hand back forgetting about the hot stove and burned her small hand. She pulled away quickly and looked at her red hand. She has some tears at the corners of her eyes, her hand must've really hurt. I got some ice and put it in a little cloth and put it on her hand.

I told her to sit on the couch as I finished the breakfast.

I heard a knock on the door once the pancakes were done. I handed (Y/n) a plate as I had my own on the kitchen counter. I walked to the door and noticed Luke was there with some of his stuff. "Oh hey Mark." He smiled at me, I glared feeling myself get jealous. "Ashe is at work and maybe you should come by later when she is back." I said in a serious voice. "Only here to get some stuff here."

I looked over at (Y/n) who seemed to be annoyed, I smirked noticing she didn't quite enjoy his company. "Okay." I said and walked over to (Y/n). "Come with me to your bedroom I have to ask you something."

We walked into her bedroom. I closed the door and sat on her bed as she sat beside me. "So I know that your not to fond about someone moving into this small apartment, not a lot of space." She looked at me and nodded. "Yeah and Luke is a jerk to me and Ashe won't listen to me." She sighed with a frown.

I held one of her hands. "Well, my apartment is quite empty if you'd like to maybe-." (Y/n) cut me off. "Mark I'd love to." I heard her say and kiss my cheek.