~Moving~ Ch 30

(Just saying in this your now 24 and Mark is 26.)

~Your POV~

It's been four months. I'm now 7 months pregnant and me and Mark were moving today. We had picked a very nice two story house.

Being 7 months pregnant, it was getting hard to do as much stuff. We were packing up the boxes in the movers truck. Mark dos most to work which made me feel horrible. Luke and Ashe actually came over to help us pack and unpack.

Once we were done, Mark was driving the movers truck and I was driving his car; we would later come back and get my car. I drove to the new house, singing Billy Talent songs on the way (the one up there.)

I got there and helped Mark unpack the moving truck as much as I could.

We set the boxes die and then decided to just blow an air mattress up since the main stuff wouldn't come till the next day. We both laid down on the air mattress and starred at each other. "Mark, I'm sorry I can't do to much." I frowned and put my hand on his cheek. "Your gonna be sore after this; I'm sorry Mark." I apologized again.

Mark kissed me softly. "It's okay, I understand my love. Just think of what it's gonna be like when we are all unpacked, then soon after that, we get to bring a our son home." I smiled and then cuddled up into Marks chest. "I love you so much." With that, we both fell asleep.

~Le Time skip~

It was the next day and I was sitting on the floor, setting up the desks. Mark was in our bedroom, setting up our bed while Ashe and Luke were in the kitchen, unpacking in there.

Everything in the house bothered me, it was big mess of a bunch of boxes. It didn't actually take me to much time to set the desks up but I set the desks and computers up. Basically the recording room was all I did that day and it was finished that day.

Mark had just put the bed up in our room then headed into the living room. Basically all we did that day was unpack, nothing spectacular.

Ashe and Luke left around dinner time, leaving me and Mark by ourselves. "Mark I'm gonna lay down, my back hurts." I walked up the stairs and to mine and Marks bedroom. The house had one living room, a kitchen, three bathrooms and three bedrooms. Since we were in the master bedroom, there was a bathroom in that room.

I grabbed some clothes then changed into my pajamas, which were, like always just a plain t-shirt and some panties. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

Mark was probably gonna stay up a little bit longer but I was way to tired.

I crawled in bed and laid down on my side. I couldn't really sleep that well cause I needed Mark. Like it would be later in pregnancy, I was in some pain.

Soon enough, Mark walked into our bedroom then changed into his pajamas. He walked to the bathroom, probably to brush his teeth, then came back to go to sleep.

He crawled in bed beside me and kissed my cheek. "Mark, your going to Comic Con next month right?" He looked down at me and nodded. "Yeah why?" I smiled. "Can I come this year." "Of course you can, I would love for you to come (Y/n)."

I smiled then kissed Mark. "Goodnight Markimoo." "Goodnight (Y/n)."