~Mini Mark~ Ch 29

~Your POV~

It was now January. I was 3 full month pregnant now.

It was early in the morning so I decided to record. I did a recording of me playing Presentable Liberty. Mark was actually not here when I decided to play.

"Hey everyone! It's me again and today I'll be playing Presentable Liberty. I haven't heard anything about this game though. By the way, as you can tell I'm in Marks set up but that's because I didn't wanna waste some money to re-buy this game. So I'm using all of his stuff to record and play this. Anyway guys lets play Presentable Liberty."

At the end of the game I was looking behind me, hoping someone would be there. I really wanted Mark to be home now.

"Well guys this is a very good and sad game. I actually feel so alone and I sorta want to call Mark but I don't want to bother him. He isn't here right now cause he's over at Wade's house collabing with him. Anyway guys, it's a great game and I hope you guys liked it! Anyway I'll see you all next time! Bye!" I said my outro and stopped recording.

I texted Mark; I knew he wouldn't answer until he was done collabing but I felt the need to text him.

I r some food from the kitchen and then walked back into the recording room and began editing.

I ended up getting a bunch of times to go pee though, considering I am pregnant. I walked back into the recording room and continued editing.

I was almost done editing until I felt someone grab me. I started to scream until I realized it was Mark. "Mark you jerk!" I said and smiled, happy to see him.

Mark pulled up a chair then watched me edit. It didn't take but a few more minuets, then I was done.

I turned towards Mark then grabbed his hands. "Mark I was thinking and I think we should move. I really like it here but I think we should move to a three-bedroom house. A room for us, a room for the baby and then a recording room. Maybe we can even get a dog or two and a kitty!" I said smiling at Mark. He smiled back and kissed me softly, which I did return the kiss. "Yeah (Y/n) I do agree, we should move."

"Also Mark are you gonna go to the ultra-sound in three hours? I think that they will tell us the gender today." I said and stood up. Mark stood up after me. "I would love to go with you." I pecked his cheek. "Good. Well I'm gonna go get ready." I walked into mine and Marks bedroom, I was only wearing a t-shirt and some panties.

I grabbed a pair of normal skinny jeans that were very hard to get on. After I got that on, I grabbed one of my favorite t-shirts. It had Pusheen on it. Pusheen was in their back and the t-shirt said 'So lazy, can't move.' I put on a bra. The bra started to seem smaller on me, but that was cause my boobs were getting bigger. I threw the t-shirt on then walked out of the bedroom.

I walked to the bathroom and out my hair in a simple pony tail and then put my glasses back on. (If you don't wear glasses then you didn't put glasses on. I actually have short hair but I know most girls have long hair, so if you have short hair like me, then you did nothing to your hair.)

I walked out then put some shoes on. "Okay I'm ready." I said then took Marks hand. We walked out to Marks car. He held the door open for me and I thanked him like always then buckled up.

~Le Time Skip to dinner~

After the ultra-sound, me and Mark decided to stay out.

We went to a noodle-restaurant. While me and Mark were eating, we were also talking about the baby.

"Mark it's a boy! It's gonna be a mini-Mark!" I said very loud, loud enough to get some stares.

'A mini Mark walking around.'