~Dream?~ Ch 41

~Marks POV~

I woke up. Everything was a dream. I looked beside me and saw my sleeping wife. I started to cry and hold my wife close to me. She turned to me and looked at me. "Mark what's wrong?" She asked and put her hand on my cheek; she looked very worried. I didn't say anything, I just hugged her and wouldn't let her go.

"Mark I love you and I want you to tell me what's wrong?" She grabbed my face and forced me to look at her. I held her as I explained my extremely realistic dream. She seemed surprised and then I engulfed her in another hug. "Please don't ever leave me." I said and sniffled. She hugged me back tightly. "I promise I won't ever leave you. Now I'll stay here with you." He nodded and we both laid down, going to sleep.

~Le time skip to next day~

I woke up and (Y/n) was laying beside me. She was re-reading her favorite book , Welcome To The Dark House. (Okay that is a book and its the best book ever. I have read the sequel and that's great as well!) I smiled to see her alive and healthy. I kissed her cheek and engulfed her in a hug. (Y/n) put her book down and hugged me.
It felt so right to hug her.

"Mark, I'm gonna feed Pierce and make us some breakfast. Or you could feed Pierce while I make breakfast." Mark nodded. "I will feed Pierce." I smiled and got out of bed with my wife.

"Mark, are you nervous about having the twins now?" I heard (Y/n) ask me. I looked back at her. "I am... sorta but I know it was just a dream." I saw her smile and hug me. "I love you." She said then we both walked to go do our "chores."

~Your POV~

Today was a very interesting day. Mark didn't want to leave me alone and he stayed with me all day; only left to upload a video.

I didn't mind that Mark wanted to be with me, in fact I found it nice.

I was holding Pierce in my arms And all three of us started to watch stuff on Netflix. I had put Doctor Who on and Mark kept asking me questions on what was going on.

I had Pierce in my lap and I ended up getting really sleepy for no reason, so I fell asleep on Mark.

~Le time skip to a few months~

It's now February and it was the month that the twins were gonna be born. I could tell that Mark had gotten very nervous.

Me and Mark were sitting in bed and thinking of our babies names. "I could name one and you could name the other." He suggested. "Just stay away from the names Juniper and Elowen." I smiled at Mark and nodded. "Okay, I won't."

After a few mineuts of thinking decided on the names Vesper and Dahlia.

That night it seemed it was hard for Mark to fall asleep. I knew why it was hard for him. I cuddled my husband and laid my head on his chest. "Mark, I'm gonna be okay. You don't have to worry about me."

Mark stroked my hair and sighed. "But it's my job to worry about you. I love you. I don't ever want something to happen to you."

I smiled and kissed his cheek softly. We both fell asleep soon after that.