~I always hate goodbyes~Ch 38

~Your POV~

Me and Mark both got dressed as fast as we could. Once Mark was done getting dressed (he finished before me.) he ran to Pierce's room. I went to our twins room and grabbed them both a change of clothes. I then walked into Pierce's bedroom to see Mark was frantically trying to dress Pierce. "Mark I'll dress him, you go get the baby seats ready." I said and wobbled over to Mark. Mark nodded and left the room.

Soon after me and Mark left to go to the hospital.

I was in so much pain and I could tell that Mark was freaking out but tried to stay calm for me. Mark had actually rushed to the hospital and accidentally sped only to get us pulled over by a cop. The cop walked up to the window and Mark put the window down as I started to cry cause of pain.

"Did you know you were speeding." Mark nodded sadly. "Yes I'm sorry but my wife here is going into labor, can you please give us a police escort." Mark was rushing his words. The police nodded. "I sure can." He went back to his car and Mark drove right behind the cop. Soon enough, we were at the hospital. "Congrats." I heard the cop yell to us then drive off.

Mark picked Pierce up from the back seat and we rushed in the hospital.

I was put in a hospital bed and I changed into a hospital gown. A nurse had taken Pierce to another room to take care of him. Almost immediately the doctor had came in and told me to push when I was ready.

I pushed and pushed until I heard a baby crying. I sighed out in relief and then I could see the doctors scrambling around, one to take my baby and clean her up, another doing something that confused me.

I started to get really dizzy and then I heard the doctor say. "Just one more, and push!" He said and I pushed, making myself more dizzy. I heard the doctor start talking frantically to the others. I couldn't tell what the doctor said. I looked over at Mark, who was holding my hand and he was crying. I was very confused on why I saw him cry.

I was told to push again and I did. I heard my other baby girl crying. The doctors showed her to me like they did with the other and I smiled weakly.

I had gotten very dizzy and tired. My eyes seemed very heavy but I tried to keep them open so I could see my babies when they came back. I looked over at Mark and he seemed very upset.

I smiled at my husband one last time and slowly drifted off into darkness.

~Marks POV~

"She's loosing a lot of blood!" One of the doctors said. (Y/n) looked over at me and she looked very pale. I started to cry, scared of what would happen. They said they had stopped the blood flow and told her to push again to get the other baby out.

The other baby was born and the doctors showed her to me and (Y/n) before taking her away. I looked over at (Y/n) again and she looked very tired. I started to cry more. She smiled very weakly at me and her eyes shut.

The doctors frantically tried to get her back awake and they did everything they could to keep her alive, but bribing was working. I was sobbing and I bet I looked like a mess.

After a little bit I was escorted out of the room and to a different one so I could be alone. I sat there in a chair crying and then soon after, the doctor walked in.

"I'm sorry Mr. Fischbach but your wife she-... she didn't make it." I heard him sigh. I felt physical pain in my chest and was drained of year by then. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. "I'm so sorry, but if you want me to let you see your newborn daughters then I can or would you like to be alone." I sighed softly. "I-I would... I would like to see them." My voice was very shaken. The doctor nodded and headed out of the room.

I starred at the wall and tears started to fill my eyes again. I didn't know what to do and I was very upset. Two nurses walked in and set the babies in two cribs that were in the room. I stood up and walked to the two babies.

"Hello there, Elowen and Juniper."