~Pain~ Ch 17

~Your POV~

   It's been a dew months since Mark had gotten back from Comic-Con. We were very happy together but nothing to special happened, a few dates.

   It's been about an hour or two after me and Mark had a sexual intercourse. Mark was asleep with his arm around me and my head was on his chest. I woke up in the middle of the night with slightly chest pains. I got up and put one of Marks t-shirts on. I took some ibuprofen and went back to bed.

   I woke up another hour later at 4:00 in the morning, the pain got worse. The pain started to spread to my neck and lower back. I looked at Marks sleeping face, I didn't wanna wake him.

   I got out of bed and started to cry, the pain was horrible. I started sweating and it felt I was being stabbed in my chest.

   I got dressed and laid flat on the floor as the pain got worse. I noticed Mark was still asleep so I grabbed my phone calling Ashe.

~Ashe's POV~

   Me and Luke both woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I grumbled and grabbed my phone seeing (Y/n) was calling. "Yeah (Y/n) what's up?"

I heard (Y/n) crying. "Ashe, I didn't wanna wake Mark up and I'm sorry if I woke you up, but please come and get here to my apartment. I'm in so much pain, please take me to the hospital." Hey voice was shaken and I was now fully awake. "Yeah I'm on my way, I'll be there in no time." I hung the phone up and ran out the door.

~Le time skip~

I didn't even bother on knocking. I grabbed the spare key and walked into (Y/n)'s apartment. I say (Y/n) sitting on the couch. She looked over at me and quickly stood up.

I helped my bestfriend to my car and drove as fast as I could to the hospital.

I noticed in the way that (Y/n)'s breathing was slowing down some, I didn't know what to do.

When we got to the hospital we waited for what seems like forever until they took her away.

Right as they took (Y/n), Mark called me. "Ashe where's (Y/n)." Mark asked. I knew (Y/n) and she was secretive, I knew she would wanna tell Mark about what's up on her own terms. "We went out for breakfast this morning." I lied then heard him sigh in relief. "And we are gonna be out for awhile." I continued lying and played with my jacket sleeve. "Okay well as long as she's okay, bye." He said and hung up.

~Your POV~

I really hope Ashe didn't tell Mark I was in the hospital. I was taken to get an X-Ray and in no time they found out I had Pericarditis. The doctor explained to me that Pericarditis was an inflammation lining that surrounded the heart. (Wanna know more about it then look it up.) I was given some medicine and sent back. I was told that if it doesn't get better then they'd have to give me a shot in my heart.

Me and Ashe went back to my apartment which is was now 10:00. I walked in and my chest was still hurting, I wasn't gonna tell Mark.

Mark was sitting on the couch and saw me walk in. "Hey (Y/n)." He smiled. "How was your time with Ashe?" He continued as I put my bag down and sat beside him. "It was okay." I yawned and rested my head on his chest, he was watching Futurama.

Mark brushed my hair lightly with his fingers as I slowly fell asleep with this last thought.

'How am I suppose to tell Mark?'