~Funeral~ Ch 39

~Marks POV~

It's been a week since (Y/n) had died. Many of my subscribers were very upset. I told them that I needed a break for about a week or two.

I hadn't moved any of (Y/n)'s things except a locket that I gave her when we were still boyfriend and girlfriend. I started to carry that locket around with me everywhere. She always wore that locket and almost never took it off.

Well today was the day of the funeral. I made myself look as nice as possible. I wore a really nice tux and I made sure my hair looked okay. I had hired a babysitter while I went to the funeral.

I was shaking the whole time I was in the car. I would often glance to the passengers seat, wishing (Y/n) was there.

It didn't take me to long to get tot the church. I walked in and saw (Y/n)'s dad there by the coffin; he was crying. I felt water fill my eyes but I held back the tears.

I saw a lady walk up to (Y/n)'s dad and hug him. The lady looked around the same age as (Y/n)'s dad. She glanced over at me and walked up to me with (Y/n)'s dad.

"Hey Mark. I want to say thank you so much for keeping my daughter happy." He said to me. I nodded, not wanting to speak that much. "This here is (Y/n)'s mom. Her name is Rosalin." She forced a smile to her face and held her hand out. "Hello, I've heard about you." I shook Rosalin's hand and then the funeral began.

I was told to sit in the front, so I did. I saw (Y/n) laying in the coffin and I tried to keep myself from crying. There were pictures in front of the coffin. I saw the smile she had on her face in the picture and it felt like a knife went through my heart, knowing I wouldn't ever see that again.

The funeral was very sad and I ended up crying a whole lot.

They shut the coffin and everyone went to the graveyard. I watched them lower her coffin in the grave and after that I couldn't stop crying. I wouldn't be able to see the love my life ever again. I wish I could hold her in my arms and tell her how much she means to me. My heart felt like it was dying and I couldn't do anything about it. I felt physical pain in my chest and I really needed her more then anything right now. I wanted to just lay in bed with her and hold her and never let her go, but I can't do that.

The car ride home was so silent that it killed me. I wanted to talk to my wife and tell her all the things that were going on in my life. I wanted to talk to her about nothing but everything at the same time. I wanted her in my arms but I knew, I'd never get her back. There was a whole in my heart that only she could fill. I needed her so badly, but there was nothing I could do to be with her again.

I got home then paid the babysitter and she left. I checked to see if my children were okay and I was so happy to see they were.

I saw the twins were asleep but I picked Elowen up and softly rocked her. Elowen and Juniper are both identical twins, only thing different was the eye color. Juniper had (Y/n)'s eyes and Elowen had my eyes.

After a little bit, I set Elowen back down in her crib then picked Juniper up. I softly rocked Juniper and sat down. Juniper slowly woke up, but not in a cry. Juniper looked at me and smiled slightly. Juniper grabbed my finer and slowly fell back asleep, holding my finger. I smiled softly at her and set her down in her crib.

I walked into Pierce's room to see him taking his afternoon nap with the Teddy bear that (Y/n) bought him for his first birthday.

I picked Pierce up and he slowly woke up and looked at me. He smiled and nuzzled against my chest. I walked downstairs with him in my arms and turned on the TV. I watched Netflix while Pierce was playing with toys. I of course didn't watch anything bad since Pierce was in the room.

I put Pierce in his walker and watched him walk around the living room. I smiled softly at him and he was giggling. I was happy that I still had my children, but the family wasn't complete.

I miss my wife.