Chapter 25: The Night of Wonders

Hi guys!

Ariana's dress for the chapter is above.

I hope you like the chapter, I am really new to this stuff

Anyways, Enjoy!!

___

Chapter 25: The Night of Wonders

1 year and 6 months later

My childhood friend was finally married to the love of his life and was completing a month of his marriage. Riya and Nikhil were to be married in 2 months, even Ronit proposed to Mehr a month ago and she accepted. Rishabh and Anika broke up last month due to long distance issues but I don't think so they could be away from each other much longer.

As for Reyan and I, we were still strong and completed 3 and half years of our relationship this month. Although I was disappointed when Reyan did not propose for marriage when he gave me a surprise trip to Goa on our 3 year anniversary, Nikhil said he was sure he would on the trip but he didn't.

The only surprise I got was the tattoo on Reyan's back; I was surprised he never told me about it. He kept quiet when I traced the huge phoenix that covered his back. He told me he got it when he was 15, one of his rebel time decisions, I found it really attractive. He did prove that he wasn't fat as I called him when he appeared on the poolside only in his swimming shorts. My eyes went out of their sockets when I saw his perfect abs and delicious muscles. Obviously he smirked at my reaction but said nothing.

I got ready for the party Abhimanyu was throwing on the completion of a month to his marriage to Aditi. It was a casual party for only few of his friends because we insisted a party that did not include the parents and relatives.

"Anna" Reyan called from outside. Riya and Nikhil were in Delhi for the wedding preparations so I had the house for myself and Reyan stayed with me until they were back.

"I'm done" I called back and picked my purse. As I opened the door of my room, I saw him leaning on the door startling me and I shrieked and moved back and he laughed.

"Are you out of your mind, you scared me" I said crossing my hands against my chest.

"That was the aim, it was pretty hilarious though" Reyan smirked at me.

"You are such a child" I said hitting him lightly on his arm which did him no harm and wondered when he gets the time to work out.

"Only for you" He said and I blushed. He kissed my cheek making me blush even more.

"We should leave" I said clearing my throat.

"Of course we should, but before that let me tell you how beautiful you look" Reyan said in a husky voice making me look up at him as tingles arose in my body.

I was wearing a red chiffon dress which was quite revealing as my lower back was practically bare. Riya gifted it to me on my last birthday with matching lingerie, she thought it was hilarious but all I could do was blush like a tomato when I opened her present. I decided to wear it today but only adding few of my touches like adding the matching summer jacket I own.

Reyan took my hand and twirled me around hugging from behind making million butterflies flutter in my stomach. His hands roamed over my bare back under my jacket as he kissed the nape of my neck.

"You look breathtaking" He said in between the feather kisses he left on my neck to my shoulder and I just moaned in response.

He turned me again now facing him, I gasped as his eyes had an emotion I've never seen before; lust. Reyan trailed kisses on my shoulder to my neck and I moaned in pleasure. As he reached and kissed my jaw I lost it. I pulled away and grabbing his collar I smashed my lips on his kissing him hungrily. He kissed me back instantly. Reyan pulled me closer and cupped my face deepening the kiss and my hands shifted from the collar of his shirt and wrapped it around his neck.