Epilogue

A/N

Hi guys! This is my last hi to you all for this story and I am already feeling nostalgic.

My Version of Love has finally came to an end and I don't know whether to be happy or feel sad that I won't be able to update more.

I will if you ask me to. I need your views for writing a new story. So if you like my writing then please tell me what genre I should write: Fantasy, Romance, Action, Historic fiction, Fanfiction.

I also want to thank everyone who has constantly helped me write this story and pointed out my very obvious mistakes. And the readers who voted for the story. Thank you all!! I love you all very much!!

Now I'm going to let you read. See you at the end of the chapter.

Enjoy! (Also this epilogue is Reyan's POV)

___

Epilogue

Ten years later

"Did you keep your slippers?" She asked.

"Yes" Was a collective reply.

"Toothbrushes?" She asked, striking stuff from her list.

"Yes!" We replied.

"Swimwear?" She asked.

"Yes, mom!" We groaned.

"Hey! I'm doing my job or else you'll forget something behind, again" She reminded us and we pouted.

"Bossy" I muttered under my breath, irritated by her behavior and the others snickered and she glared at me. "What? You are acting bossy" I blurted.

"Okay, I'll not remind you anything. Pack your suitcases yourself" She said with a huff and went out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

"Daddy! You annoyed her again!" Rylen, my younger daughter whined, pushing her wild curls back, her chocolate brown orbs were looking at me with worry.

"Yes, Daddy! Go say sorry" Reyanna, my eldest daughter said. She looked just like her mother with same green eyes and the same face, just her nose looked like mine.

"Yes Dad, you only said that men don't shy in saying sorry when they are wrong" Roman, my youngest one said. He looked like me, just like Rylen did. They both were identical twins while Reyanna was the non-identical one amongst the three.

"Okay, okay. Stop ganging up on me. I'll say sorry to her, but for now, let's cross check so your Mom doesn't have to worry about that" I told them. "Hurry up okay, we leave in 2 hours," I told them and they mock saluted me in co-ordination. I shook my head at their triplet telepathy and left their room to my adorable wife, who was angry at me.

I checked our room, but she wasn't there. I walked towards the kitchen, but she wasn't there as well. There was only one place left to look for her so I quickly walked over to the study/ library.

The door was closed but I could hear her voice from inside so I opened the door and peeked in.

"No! The decorations have to start tomorrow, I need those Stephanotises" She was saying into the phone, "No, not the Bouvardias...yes, I know they are similar...no only Stephanotis...I don't care, I want them...Yes...yes!" She said throwing her hand in the air making me smile. She always talked animatedly, moving her hands, her eyes expressing every word she said.

I tip-toed towards her so that her back was towards me and she couldn't see me coming.

"Yes, thank you...yes, I'll be there by tomorrow...I'll have them fax it to you..." She was saying when I caught her by her waist making her jump in surprise and she looked at me with disbelief.