Chapter 11: Anna

Hey guys I'm back with another update

The picture of the auditorium is in the link. 

Enjoy!!

____

Chapter 11: Anna

Our college auditorium could easily be mistaken for a grand banquet hall. It was huge with a big balcony on the upper level which was mostly used for the staff and chief guests and the capacity of total 800 people on the ground level. The walls of the auditorium were baby blue in color with wooden frames at the top and plush carpeted on the floor. In the front was the stage which was finished with wood. The curtains on the side were rust in color giving it an elegant look to the auditorium.

I put down my bag on one of the fixed seats. Not much people arrived yet as I saw only few of the drama club members were there. Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned to find Ronit, my classmate and the drama club member standing. I gave him a smile and he smiled back.

"Good morning Ronit" I greeted him.

"Morning Ariana" He greeted back in a hurry. "Listen can you look at the music choices and see if they match what you had in mind?" He asked handing me over the clipboard.

I went through the list; it was mostly the instrumental tracks or the smooth classics. I liked all of them.

"I like them all" I told him honestly "But isn't it Anika's work, she said she was supervising it, so how come you are asking?" I asked him.

"Yeah, she was supposed to check it but she is late as usual and I have to get the songs as we will start rehearsing on Monday" He told me.

I nodded and marked the tracks I liked. There were total 25 scenes so I marked the songs and removed the songs where it wasn't needed.

"It's done, but I need a second opinion" I told him handing him back the clipboard. He nodded.

"Good morning my people" I turned to see Mehr coming in the auditorium.

She was wearing a white tank top with her signature ripped jeans. Her short hair was messy as usual. Mehr never liked to dress up or apply makeup to look pretty; she said it wasn't her thing. She liked her 'bad girl' look with the tattoos on her shoulder and waist and piercings in her ears, eyebrows and nose. Little my dusky friend knew, she was already beautiful, even with her bad girl look.

I shook my head on her antics and looked in front back at Ronit and to my surprise I saw Ronit watching Mehr as she walked inside. His eyes filled with adoration. Before I could ask him anything Mehr approached us and I turned to give my best friend a hug. When we pulled away I saw Mehr stealing glances on Ronit. Is it really happening?

"Hey, Mehr can help us" I exclaimed suddenly. Both of them looked at me with confused expressions. "Mehr I want a second opinion on these songs Ronit chose can you give them a look?" I asked her.

"Uh...sure. No problem" She smiled and Ronit handed her the clipboard. For a second their hands brushed and they looked each other in daze and it ended as soon as it started.

Mehr went through the songs; she was impressed it clearly showed on her face. "Good choice. It's nice" She said softly. No way! Mehr and soft? Something is cooking.

"I'm glad you liked it" Ronit said, his eyes went wide when he realized what he said and my best friend's cheeks turned pink. Oh My Freaking Gosh! "I...I ....mean...I am glad these match the requirements...yeah" He stuttered correcting himself.

"Oh yeah. Listen...I gotta go...I need to um...check the lights. So uh...see you later" Mehr said and scurried away from us I could see she wanted to hide her blushing face.