Chapter 8: The Nuisance

Hi to all my readers!

Here I am with another update. I hope you like it!!

Enjoy!!

____

Chapter 8: The Nuisance

I sighed as we reached outside the classroom, Mehr had the same expression and Reyan looked at us with a confused face.

"What's wrong with you both?" Reyan asked finally.

"You'll see" Mehr replied and went inside leaving me and Reyan.

"I didn't understand" Reyan said looking towards me.

"Come on, I'll explain you inside" I said sighing again.

Reyan nodded and followed me inside, I sat next to Mehr and Reyan took the seat behind me.

"Prepare yourself Aru, he'll be here any minute" Mehr warned.

I nodded. I felt a tap on my shoulder from behind and just as I turned around to see what Reyan wanted say when his voice boomed through the classroom. Shit.

"Ariana!" he shouted and the whole class looked at me, I immediately looked at my watch. Damn it, still 15 minutes were left for the professor to arrive. Why do I come to the class early?

"Get lost shit face" Mehr grumbled as Rishabh came to my desk.

"Nobody talked to you sister" He hissed looking at Mehr and then at me "So Ariana, how are you this morning?" He smirked.

"Uh... fine" I said awkwardly.

"So did you think about it?" He asked still smirking at me.

"Think about what?" I asked even though I know what he asked; he asks me the same question. Every-freaking-day!

"About accepting to my girlfriend Ariana, what else do we talk about?" He rolled his eyes as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Although it wasn't obvious to him, I decided to finish it once in for all.

"Exactly Rishabh, we don't talk about anything else except your stupid stubbornness to make me yours. We are not even friends, you don't even know me and you never tried to. So for the last time, I don't want to be with you. Please go." I told him politely, with a hint or irritation in my voice. Again.

"Ariana, you don't get it. I am the best you can get, you can't possibly decline me." He said running his hands through his hair.

"No you are not!" Reyan said "She deserves much better than losers like you so piss off" He snapped and came beside me

Rishabh eyes went wide as he saw Reyan. He looked intimidated by Reyan. I looked towards Reyan who was giving a death glare to Rishabh.

"And who are you to say anything?" Rishabh asked composing himself.

"He's my friend Rishabh and Nikhil's cousin" Mehr told him "So back off asshat or I'll tell mom it was you who bought those co-" Rishabh didn't let her complete and immediately shut her mouth with his hand.

"Okay, okay fine, I'm leaving just keep your mouth shut" He mumbled a bit loudly and left.

"He is your twin?" Reyan asked Mehr.

"Yes unfortunately." She muttered "Reyan do you mind sitting at my place?" Mehr asked suddenly.

"Not at all, but why?" Reyan questioned.

"I'd like to closely watch Rishabh, you take care of her, she's a little delicate flower" Mehr winked at me.

"Hey, I'm not delicate" I countered.