Chapter 13: The Kitty and The Butterflies

Hiya ! How are y'all doin' ? 

Ignore my silly way to sound cool, its something I do usually so you can understand how weird I am.

Well, I am here with an update for your favorite story ( just kidding) 

Thank you so much guys for the above 500 reads mark, the progress is slow but I hope you guys like it and that's all what matters :) 

Enjoy the chapter and above is the picture of what Ariana meant by a tunnel... oops spoiler. 

Sorry I'm gonna go now

Have fun reading !!

P.s- I'm so forgetful I swear, I forgot to dedicate this chapter to my wonderful friend kritika04 whom I call Kitty, so this one's for you sweetie, sorry I forgot about it before.

***

Chapter 13: The Kitty and the Butterflies

"Surprise!" Rishabh said loud enough for me to hear.

I couldn't imagine he would take me out here for our date. We were standing in front of the Bangalore Aquarium and I couldn't quite believe my eyes.

"So you liked it?" Rishabh asked looking at me expectantly.

I glanced from him to the aquarium twice.

"Liked?" I said my mouth still slightly apart "I love it. I love aquariums and marine life!" I squealed in delight.

He sighed in relief and then smiled widely "Thank god, let's go in then?" He held his hand in front of me.

"Yes obviously" I laughed as I took his hand and we went by the ticket counter.

I waited while he got the tickets. I was practically jumping when he arrived. I loved aquariums. Back at home we had a huge aquarium and while I was young mom and dad took me to visit the aquarium whenever they were free.

"How did you think of this place?" I asked him.

"I just thought the date should be a bit different than those romantic cliché ones even though I would love to take you on a romantic one" He grinned and I blushed a bit "I asked Mehr if an aquarium was fine and she said it was okay as you liked 'fishes'" He told me quoting 'fishes' with his two fingers.

"That is really nice of you, I really do love 'fishes'" I gave out a chuckle quoting fishes with my fingers imitating him.

We went inside and I was awestruck was a small word. I never went to the Bangalore Aquarium and my god it was huge. There were lots of tanks of different fishes there. The aquarium had 3 floors so we decided we will explore them all, I could see Rishabh too liked the place as he seemed as captivated by the surroundings as I was. There were a lot of people, mostly the families and small children.

A tunnel like structure was constructed in the hallway which was made up of glass. We could see the fishes above and around us; it looked as if we were in the water with them. It was beautiful. There were many types of fishes there. I loved the little yellow devil fishes and the albino and tiger sharks. They were very small compared to the big sharks we see on discovery but beautiful nonetheless.

By the time we finished looking at each and every tank it was almost dark and Rishabh said it was time for the aquarium to close and with a heavy heart I followed him out.

"We can come another time if you want and earlier than today so we can spend more time here" Rishabh told me with a smile.

"Really? I would love that" I told him honestly nodding like a child.