Chapter 15: The First Attempt

Hi guys! I am so sorry for not updating on Friday like I do normally. 

I do have valid reasons. 1st I was dead tired on Friday, I could barely keep my eyes open till 10.

 2nd there were guests at my place on Saturday because of a festival we call Rakshabandhan, my brothers, my mom's brothers, my grandmom's brothers all were at my place so I hope that fills in for my reasons.

Anyways I am here with another chapter of your favorite story ( I hope it is by now). Well just kidding.

Ariana and Reyan's outfits for the chapter are above.

Happy reading! Enjoy!

____ 

Chapter 15: The First Attempt

I woke up with a slight back ache, I opened my eyes a bit to see that the dawn was about to break. I moved a little and realized that I wasn't on my bed and this wasn't my room. It was the living room's couch I was sleeping on. Gaining full consciousness I realized that there was a burden on my shoulders, I turned my head to find Reyan's head on my shoulder and he was sleeping peacefully with a smile on his face. I slowly realized that my other hand was kept loosely on his chest and his hand was on my shoulder.

I quickly but softly removed my hand from his chest blushing on the fact that we were practically cuddling on the couch. I slowly removed his hand from my shoulders and shifted away from him. Reyan's hand was now on his lap and his head rested on the couch. He looked like a little child while sleeping, his mouth was slightly open and his peaceful face was now disturbed with a small frown on his forehead. My eyes fell on his chest which was visible as the top two buttons of his shirt were undone. I could get a peep of his well-built chest. Even though his chest was worth touching it was his hair that I liked the most, they looked so soft and shiny in the light sun rays that I wanted to run my hands through them. I was about to touch them when I realized what I was doing and pulled my hand back.

I stood up pushing away the thoughts and ran into my room as fast as I could. My heart was beating erratically; I put my hand above my heart to calm it a bit. What happened to me? How could I lose control over myself like this?

I looked at the time and saw it was still 6 in the morning which gave me an hour to sleep more. I anyways took my stuff and went inside the bathroom as sleep was non-existent now, I stripped off and turned on the shower and tried to remember how I ended up sleeping besides Reyan on the couch.

~~ Flashback~~

Reyan and Nikhil had dinner with us, Nikhil asked his cook to make us some pizza, Riya was feeling better but Nikhil insisted he would stay at night. I agreed because Riya and Nikhil were being childish and making puppy faces at me, sometimes I think I am the older one. After dinner Nikhil insisted that he would sleep in Riya's room to which I obviously refused, there was no ways I would let them stay together at night because as childish as they are they won't let the whole house sleep with their continuous banter.

I dragged Nikhil and made him sleep in the guest room with Reyan even though my best friend begged I refused, I love my sleep and Nikhil plus Riya means they would talk and shout and do pillow fights the whole night. The guest room was beside Riya's room so I knew Nikhil would sneak there, at least they won't make much noise to disturb me.

I woke up again at 1 because of that dream, the savior was constant but the dreams still scared me. I lied on my bed for half an hour but the sleep was nowhere near, so I left my room and went to the balcony. The nights were quite cool here and today a pleasant breeze was blowing. I stood there leaning on the railing for what looked like hours when I heard my name, I turned and saw Reyan standing behind me, his hands in his pajama pockets and his hair were messy, he was still wearing his shirt from before, I wonder why? Looking at him like this made my heart do flips.