Chapter 32: Who Are You?

Happy New Year guys!! This is the 1st update of the year and I am not going to add anything more.

Enjoy!!

____

Chapter 32: Who Are You?

I was in the dark, my hands were trapped to a wall behind me and wolves surrounded me, they growled and I cried as one of them scratched my legs. Blood flowed from the cut and it pained too much. I cried again as another pawed me in the stomach and blood was oozing from the wound. I felt dizzy and whimpered as I cried and begged them to leave me. A wolf was going to hit me on my face when it stopped. I did not feel anything, maybe I was dead, but then I heard a whimpering sound and looked in front. He was here again, my savior in black cape and armor, he held a sword as he killed all the wolves and the dawn began to break.

He came to me and broke all my chains. "Who are you?" I asked him and I could feel him smiling beneath the hood that covered his face.

"I'm the one who will slay all your monsters" He said and began walking away, I knew he would disappear. I held his hand and turned him to face me; he did not say anything as I removed his hood from his face, he smiled and I gasped.

"Reyan" I whispered.

"Ms. Mathur" He said and I looked at him with confusion. "Ms. Mathur" He said again but it wasn't him who was saying that.

___

I opened my eyes slowly as my vision blurred. My eyes squinted to adjust around the surroundings, the ceiling was white but it wasn't my room and suddenly I felt as if my head was hit by some rock and I cried out in pain.

"Ms. Mathur, are you awake" An accented voice asked me and I tried to see who it was resulting in the increasing of the pain.

"Water" I asked, my throat was rough like sandpaper. The person who looked like a doctor gave me a glass of water which I drank greedily.

"What happened?" I asked sitting up and realized it was the room I was staying in.

"You fainted, it's because of exhaustion and stress" The doctor told me and I nodded.

"Where is Reyan?" I asked the doctor.

"Ms. Mathur, there was just Mr. Valdez here, no one else, do you want me to call someone?" The doctor asked me and I realized what I said. "You were talking this name in your sleep as well and you were screaming too, Mr. Valdez got worried and he went to call your colleagues" The doctor told me and I looked at him with horror.

"I was screaming?" I asked and he nodded.

"Are these nightmares regular?" He asked me and I nodded reluctantly.

"Ms. Mathur, this can be serious, you should see a therapist...I am not giving you medicines, just some aspirin for the headache but you should take rest" The doctor told me giving me a leaf of tablets.

"Sorry for the bother doctor, but I have a job to do" I said and the doctor gave me a questioning look. "I can't rest, I'm the wedding planner for Ms. Perez and Mr. Valdez's wedding and there is a lot of work to be done" I told him.

"We will take care of it" Kai said entering my room and sitting on the bed near my legs.

"You, shut up" I said but Kai looked serious.

"Ma'am, you need rest and being your assistant; I will take care of everything" Kai said emphasizing on 'ma'am'.

I opened my mouth to say when a voice cut me off "You can rest today, preparations can start from tomorrow" The person said coming in to view and I gasped.