Chapter 14:The Drama Queens

Hi to all! 

My Version crossed 100 votes last week, thanks to all my readers! Love you all so much !!

This was such a long week, I was waiting this week to end so bad. 1st because I could give this update to you and 2nd because I want sleep badly. 

It seems I haven't slept for years. 

Anyways I didn't forget your update although I am soo sleepy right now.

P.s I just dedicated this chapter to one of my very good friend @hardiksidana3 who is brother to me, he's the person whom I call Drama Queen and he doesn't get it why. Don't worry hardik everyone else does :p

Enjoy!

_____

Chapter 14: The Drama Queens

I was welcomed by darkness as I entered the house, which only meant Riya wasn't home. I was surprised at the fact, but then I remembered she told me she was going to meet Nikhil's parents. I quickly switched on the lights. Darkness was something I feared a lot. My nightmares were full of darkness; it was almost a second nature that I feared it.

I went towards my room switching all the lights up on the way, I couldn't stand darkness. I picked up my cupcake print night suit and went straight to the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror and saw that I was a mess. My hair was all tangled up, the in turned style was long gone and my face was flushed pink. A goofy grin appeared on my face as I thought about what happened with Reyan while we were on our way back.

Tingles rose in my stomach as I thought how nice Reyan was to me. What are these tingling sensations? I questioned myself again, why didn't I know about them, I never experienced this and why does it always happen when I am with Reyan? I changed in to my pajamas and brushed my teeth, my mind still trying to solve the mystery. I came out and heard the keys jangling and knew Riya is home. Only she kept hundreds of keys together and forgets which key belonged to which lock every time.

"Hey! How was the meeting?" I asked her with a wave as I entered the kitchen where she was.

"It went good, they knew Nikhil proposed me and so do my parents, Nikhil told them before proposing me or let's say ask my hand in marriage. It's ridiculous" She scoffed and drank water from the bottle she took out from the fridge, a faint smile appeared on her face as she lowered the bottle down.

"Hey, that is amazing news, why so sullen then?" I asked her grabbing the water bottle from her.

"Because... He's unbelievably cute. How can he be so considerate?" She whined sitting on the dining table chair and I laughed at her.

"And here I thought something bad happened. Riya you know him since you were what...10 years, you should have known that was going to happen" I laughed sitting on the chair next to her.

"I was 9 and I know, I just thought that they would be mad at me for accepting the proposal, I didn't know they already were looking for the dates" Riya told me rolling her eyes.

"Dates? For the wedding? It's too early, isn't it?" I asked her.

"Not really, they said they want us to get married but only after Nikhil settles with the business and I with my designing" Riya said, she was studying to be a fashion designer.

"Hmm...It's your last year so I think 2-3 years and you will be married!" I squealed with delight.

"Maybe" Riya blushed. Riya blushed every time we talked about getting married. She loves weddings even more than me and she has someone to picture as a husband too. Lucky her.