Chapter 20

Hey Guys! Me again! Chapter 20! Just wanna say thanks for the support, even though i upload ever so slowly! But still through my words be inspired! :)

Comment/Vote/fan!

xxxxxxxx

Mia's POV:

Chapter 20:

'This is something more; something deeper and you know it'

By this time, we were so close his cool breath washed effortly over my face and before i knew it...

He kissed me, with the utmost passion, tongues interwined, and hands in my hair, pulling my lips in deeper. I brushed my palm over his coarse stuble, as he held my head in his hands. He abruptly pulled away and grunted loudly, as he wiped his mouth.

'I'm your teacher, damit!' he slammed his hands on the desk, causing me to jump. He was panting hard, as he moved away from me. But i ignored his outburst as i went to him and kissed his neck, breathing deeply.

'Don't you think i know that: that your my teacher...'

'We cant keep doing this. Its wrong on some many levels. I'm your teacher. I'm meant to guide and teach you english! I... I.. Shouldn't be.. Doing.. I..' he was panting now, as i continued to kiss his neck as he stood against the wall. His body was saying different to his talk.

In my mind, all i knew was that, at this time Nick was what i needed. Something in me, wouldn't let me leave him alone.

I took a step back and perched on a table; considering everything thats happening.

Nick slid down the wall and sat on the floor, head bowed and knees tucked under his chin. Silence fell on the room, and Nick's facial expression became changed: as though he was thinking deeply about something hurtful. I was disappointed at myself for pushing him too much. Just as i mentally decided to simply grab my bag, get up and leave Nick sitting there, he quietly spoke:

' A year ago, i was engaged to a woman, i thought i loved. A woman i thought i could spend the rest of my life with. She was everything to me.. So i thought. A week to our wedding, i discovered she was...planning to leave me and start a life with another man; my best friend.' He looked up, as a single tear rolled down his cheek and his lips quivered. 'She died in a car accident with him, days later.' 

My mouth fell open and a unruly gasp escaped, as Nick continued.

'I thought i'd never love again. Never allow anyone in. I'd forgotten the meaning of love. But now...with you...i feel emotions i didn't know i could. I find my self thinking about you all the time. When im not with you, i feel like im barely there, barely myself. Before you came along i was lost: lost in grief, lost in myself' he spoke as he wiped his tears. I went to sit beside him, and cradled his head in my arms, kissing his forehead, as he continued.

'I've tried to stop these developing feelings for you, i really have. I try to see you as just a mere student... Try to remind myself that what im feeling is wrong, But...' he was sobbing in my arms, and i lay my head on top of his.

Before he could continue i put a finger to his lips, as to quieten him and we just sat there in silence. I knew what he wanted to say, for i had wanted to say the same but for now the silent presence of eachother was not only enough but needed. Some time passed and Nick gently sat up, sniffled and just looked at me: eyes, red and tired, lips plump. He didn't speak not one word but rose to his feet, collected his grey jacket and left the classroom. I understood.

I sighed, as i tucked my knees in and simply rocked back and forth.

Aunt Lisa was fortunately not at home, when i eventually came home with arms wrapped around my self, as if to hold myself together.