Chapter 13

Guys!  

Finally! Another chapter! ;)

Nick's POV: 

'Any luck, Mr McIntyre?' I was hopeful and polite to the shop attendant.  

'Well Mr Harrison, I'm afraid not. It's one of the most difficult books, I've ever tried to get hold of. But I'll tell you what, I'll be going to the annual classic book auction in greater London next week, and it just may be there. But in the mean time, why don't you just have your usual wander' Mr McIntyre spoke sincerely. I appreciate the fact that he was always there to answer my useless enquiries concerning my weird obsession with war time books.  

I just smiled and did as he said, heading to the back on the shop, to the usually empty aisle of Greek mythology; only to hear the faint but constant banging against what I'm guessing is a book shelf. Curiosity per usual took over me and in no time at all I was bent down and peering through the shelve. There I saw, what seemed to be a balled up pupil of Whitewall; the blue stripped tie sticking out from the lap of the pupil only confirmed this. Before I could even get into teacher mode and prepare to catch a 'school-bunker', I realised the pupil is indeed Mia. 

Face burried in lap and knees up, I knew she must of been upset and before I knew it I was going to investigate.

'You know school skipping is an immediate hour detention' was the first thing that came to my mind.

*WRITERS NOTE*

Hey Guys! I sincerely apologise for having neglected this story! I realise that i owe it to not only you guys but these characters to finish this story till the end! I hope my lack of commitment to this story hasn't put you off reading it all together! Overall, please enjoy and stay inspired! Comment/Fan/Vote!

Tosin Taiwo xx