Chapter 23

Hey guys! Chpater 23 is here! Thanks you to those who commented on the last chapter! I hope now you can understand just how much Nick and Mia are developing and going deeper into eachother in their taboo- type love.

Stay Inspired xxx

Chapter 23:

Nick's POV:

Upon reaching my home, she cried, and cried on my shoulder. And it seemed like nothing i said could make the delicate tears cease from escaping her eyes. It seemed like she hadn't cried in a long time. Almost like she wasn't never allowed to. 'Mia, i'm here. I'm here, you know..' I kissed her trembling lips, to steady them and she responded more eagerly than i had expected.

 Mia began kissing me, stifling her soft sobs and surprisingly unbuttoning my creased shirt.

I drew my lips away, in shock and spoke: Mia, i didn't bring you here for.. Well this. I mean, you just nearly got raped. And now your vulnerbale, sweetie: i understand..' I stroked her cheek, 'I really do, Mia.'

She lifted her head up and whispered: 'But I'm in safe hands now...'

I opened my mouth to speak: to counteract what she said but something in her eyes told me she really wanted this. Me and her. Right now.

I couldn't lie or deny my phyiscally reaction: this was what i wanted too. Totally ignoring my mind and leaving everything behind; I gave up my losing fight and placed my hands on her waist, kissed her neck, as her last tear drop fell onto my turned cheek. I knew then this was so right. Morally, you say? No. But right to me. Right within me. 

Mia POV:

Every part of me was yearning for Nick. In every way. I feel safe in his arms. I feel wanted in his arms.

Nick hesistated then carried me gently^ towards the bedroom.  As he takes off each item, that make up my uniform, i cant help but think it highlights the fact that i AM indeed a pupil. A 16 year old pupil. jumper off, skirt off, tights.All whilst holding Nick's gaze.

My body is bare and cold, as we both kneel on his bed, just staring. His eyes wash over my body, as i do his. Lips trembling as he embraces me.

Kisses passionately. Tongues dancing together to the silent serenade. He licks my teeth and hardly pulles away for air. He cups my breast, but i still subtly wince in protest , as a reminder of tonights awlful events with Damien, and he immediately eases up; caressing them instead. I run my hands up and down his toned torso, almost too afraid on what to expect if i explore any lower. I hold onto the back of Nicks head, as he proceedes to licking my stomach, until he stops and places two fingers softly on my large bruise for a moment before continuing. He began spreading my bare legs slowly a part, and moved so he was directly over me: staring into my eyes. 'Mia, are you sure you want this. I know your a virgin' Nick whispered. I was so sure this was what i wanted. To be connected to Nick like this. To be phyiscally intertwined with his body. To make love. I was sure.

I slowly nod as I bite my lip, feeling his cool breath wash over my face, awaiting the moment.

Nick POV:

I lay there awake, holding onto Mia. She pillows her head on my naked chest, legs bent to an angle, and hands on my stomach. I just lay there, taking her all in: her softeffortless breathing exhaling through her nostrils and the cute little flicker of her long lashes, the warmth of her cheeks, the occasional curl of her toes, her lushious brown hair sprawled across my chest.

Her overall beauty.

Its all right here and thats when i realise, she actually takes my breath away.

I smile and place my hand on her chest where i assume her heart is: eyes closed, i allow myself to fall back to sleep with the rhymetic beating of her pure heart. Total bliss, was my last thought before i drifted off. 

Mia POV:

I woke to the touch of Nick's hand just above my left breast, i smiled and kissed his fingertips, lovingly. His eyelids gradually opened as he looked down at me, with his incredible eyes and just whispered my name, as i began to tease his lips, with brief touches of mine, until, to my surprise, he slightly pulled back.

'Mia.. mia.. Mia, wait..' he muttered, as he hesitately placed his warm hand on my large bruise on my naked stomach, then he moved to the long scar on my back/shoulder. I frowned, and my eyes became moist quickly, as i turned away from Nick, covering my self with the duvet.

'Mia, sweetheart...' he didnt even have to finish the sentence, i knew exactly what he wanted to know.

'you can trust me, Mia. You know that.' he said, and i believed he meant it. I sighed and turned back to face him, and he just knew i was about to speak. He used his elbows to sit up, using the head board to lean on, giving me his full attention. I took a deep breath.