Chapter 5

Heyyyy! Still reading, eh? Aww,much appreciated guys! :)

What do you think about Mia,eh?

Comment/Vote/Fan

'Through My Words Be Inspired' :) ;)

xxxxx

Chapter 5:

Mia's POV:

I mentally slapped myself for repeated saying Mr Harrison's first name. I huffed, as i closed his classroom door and leant against it, arms folded and i closed my eyes for just a spilt second to compose myself.

Just when i decided i was ready to drift to my next class, i opened my eyes, to find Damien inches away from my face, and his arm slightly above my head, resting on the door behind me. I gasped at his surprise presence, as he bit his lip, and i could just about see his centre tongue piercing.

'I see you got my note in class. Screwed it up though. I like that. Feisty!' he breathed, and emphasised the last word, edging closer to me. I tried to avoid me, giving him the satisfaction of an actual response to that, so i attempted to slide under his arm but he moved faster, than i anticipated and i found myself back in the same position.

My breathing quicken, as Damien got so close to my face, my eyes were misting due to the stench of his cheap cologne. I was under the impression, he was going to forcefully kiss me until i heard a voice from behind him, 'DAMIEN! Leave her alone! Stop being such an idiot, you can see she's not interested!' and at that Damien, held our hard gaze a second longer before backing off, licking his lips and trailing off down the coridor.

I let out a deep breath, as i picked my bag off from the floor and saw a tall girl whom im assuming was the one who, convinced Damien to leave.

'Forget Damien. His just some pathetic loser, who thinks he can get any girl. But he also happens to be my cousin, unfortuantely. Anyway you must be Mia! Im Tina. ' She smiled warmly at me.

As i looked at Tina, i could see the minor resemblance she had with Damien, but it was almost as though her features were more perfected. She had blue pebble like eyes, and long brown hair, with a swept fringe. I sense she was the type of girl that most boys would typically fancy here. I smiled back.

'Well, i was assigned to show your classes, since im in most of them. Follow me, we've got maths, with Mr. Ruck' Tina grabbed my wrist loosely and tugged, for me to follow her, as we walked down the hallway.