Chapter 4

Well, well, well! Im just rolling with these chapters! :)

Enjoy this one, guys! :)

Comment/Vote/Fan

'Through My Words Be Inspired'

xxx

Chapter 4:

Nick's POV

I scanned the room, to make sure everyone was still on task; reading and per usual Damien is being a nuisance and attempting to distract others, especially the girls. I knew already he would take a shine, to Mia, like a kid who just received a new toy. I scoffed at the thought of this teenage Casanova, as i stood up.

'Alright class, Listen up. To test if your truly reading between the lines, and really grasping the essence of the Catherina and Adams love, im going to ask a few questions' i said, as i sat on the edge of my desk, with folded arms.

'First, can anyone explain why Catherina suddenly told Adam, she didn't love him and that she wished for him to leave the Kingdom of Creon?' i announced but was met with alot of blank faces from the students.

'Anyone? Doesn't anyone know why?' I persisted, and no hands were raised as the room stayed silent apart of Damien unsurprisingly muttering to the person behind him, 'What about you, Damien?' I raised an eyebrow, at the sight of this boy.

He turned around and began swinging on his chair, with a familiar smirk as his facial expression.

'What?' he grunted, as he annoyingly tapped his pen. I repeated the question, awaiting one of his normal silly answers. 'Err i dunno sir, she probably told him to get lost, err because, i dunno, he was a crap shag!' he grinned, as he knew his response would make the whole class erupt into loud laughter. About to lose patience with this disruptive boy, as i notice Mia, is the only one not laughing.

'Quiet!! What about you Mia? Why do you think Catherina said those things to Adam? i spoke, as the class hushed. I could see her hesitate and fiddle with her necklace around her neck but eventually she replied, 'Well personally.. i.. i think.. Catherina doesn't mean to hurt Adam, more than she has to. She knows that she has to marry the king, or else the king will kill Adam, so shes protecting her lover: Adam. Catherina is all Adam has left in Creon, but she knows he'll leave the Kingdom, if she claims not to love him anymore. Knowing full well he'll leave. And that he's lifes been spared. Catherina and Adams relationship is the true definiton of love and real sacrifice. Well thats what i think' Mia murmered and looked down.