The Teacher Who Taught Me How To Love Again.

Hey Readers! :P 

This is my first ever story on Wattpad!  

I just wanna say thanks for choosing this story to read, i really appreciate it because i believe books are a way of escaping, into beautiful imaginations, so i hope you'll love these this characters, as much as i do because i put alot into creating them :) 

Enjoy it, my loveys! 

Comment/ Vote :) 

'Through my words be inspired' 

xxxxx

Chapter 1 

Mia's POV

' Welcome to Kent, Mia' was the only sentence, out of my aunty's small talk, i actually heard.  

It wasn't that long a drive from the town's only train station, but the duration was long enough for her to seem to devise a whole conversation. Trouble is, i didn't feel like talking, same for the past couple of weeks. 

Aunt Lisa was a small women; petite sized and barely attractive. Her auburn cropped hair barely reached her shoulders, and her marble hazel eyes, hid behind her big circular lenses for glasses. Her lips pursed, always. 

As we drove into her driveway, i slowly observed the new place, i was forced to label home. I frowned at the sight, hoping inside would contradict the outside appearance.  

Without saying a word, Aunt Lisa began up the stairs, motioning me to follow suit.  

'This is your room.' Aunt Lisa said as she opened a door revealing a spacious room, with a laid bed. I looked around, and took it all in until i spotted another door. Aunt Lisa must have realise what i was looking at, and quickly spoke. 'Thats your own bathroom, I figured you'd want a bit of privacy, and this used to be my room, but the guest room is just as good for me. Anyway rest up, i know you had a long journey, and all.' She smiled as warmly, as she could before shutting the door gently behind her. I took a deep breath and continued to look around, my new room. I immediately noticed an extraordinary painting hanging on the far wall. I was drawn to it, and found myself suddenly inches away from it. 

It was filled with busting colours and the most beautiful technique was used in the stroke effect. I just stood there staring at this captivating painting, until my eyes felt heavy and i decided to rest, afterall. 

By the time i woke, the natural sunlight had ceased and i felt slightly disoriented, but soon remembered and accepted exactly where i was. 

I contemplated getting up, maybe to explore the rest of this house, but my body demanded more sleep, and i couldn't argue with that. 

I finally arose from my almost 13 hour sleep, presumably and made my way to the bathroom. A couple of minutes later, i emerged from my room, dressed and clean. I didn't pay my brown locks any attention, or bothered with any make- up, and to be fair my dress sense, lacked colour or variety. Because to me, non of that stuff mattered. Not anymore. 

By the time i got downstairs, i was half expecting Aunt Lisa, to be present, but all i found was a rushed note on the kitchen counter, reading: Mia, i have a busy day, alot of errands to run today, sorry to leave you by yourself but there's some money in the jar on top of the fridge, i thought you could go into the town, get some breakfast or something. Explore, maybe. Be back later' 

Although i didn't know Aunt Lisa that well, i'd never consider her a busy person. Seemed like the type, to just stay at home, watching Gilmore Girls re-runs. She is my father younger sister, although they didn't talk much, and we never really saw her, not even on Christmas.