Mysterious

Omniscient

"Alright that's the last of the bags" Nicki said slamming the trunk down. They were moving inside there new home so they had to get all of there bags and boxes in. "Alright...well we could finish unpacking tomorrow because I know your tired" Bey said putting her jacket back on and chuckling as Nicki threw her body on the couch.
Bey signed and grabbed Nicki picking her up, she walked out the house with an exhausted Nicki in her arms.

She put Nicki in the passenger side of her red Jaguar  and shut the door, then she walked over to the drivers side. Sliding in on her leather black seats she slammed the car door making Nicki jump out her seat and mug Bey.
"I'm sorry" Bey said laughing holding her stomach.
"Hahah your so hilarious" Nicki said sarcastically drifting back to sleep as Bey started the car.
Since they already sold their condo they were now staying at a hotel until all of their things were moved in the house. They didn't have a bed in there new house yet, but they were planning on buying a new mattress and headboard.
*
Nicki Pov
" Hello may I purchase a suite please" Bey said to the younger lady behind the desk.
" Babe why do we need a suite were only staying here for a few days" I said to Bey as she gave the girl her card.
"Don't worry about it babe" she said pecking my lips quickly. I frowned and just watched the girl talking to Bey in a flirtatious way. I wasn't paying it any mind because I knew Bey was mine and only mine. She handed Bey our key for the room and slide a yellow paper with the card. It took every bone in my body to not drag her from behind that desk.

As we walked to our room I stared at Bey trying to keep my cool. As we got to our suite she swiped the car and opened the door, I stepped in and closed the door.
"Did you see the way that, the way that bitch was look at you...GROSS!" I practically yelled in a jealous and disgusted tone, while throwing my jacket on the floor.
"Nicki don't start you act like I was flirting with her back" she said sitting on the bed taking off her shoes.
"You could've at least not of took the paper from her...what do you know her! Do you like her or something?" I said standing in front of her with my arms crossed over my chest.
" Look Nicki.....I can't believe that you wanna argue over something so damn stupid man! I don't know the girl, I don't like the girl! Matter fact..." she paused grabbing the paper from of the bed and ripping it and throwing it in my face.
"What is it going to take for you to just trust me! Nicki I'm trying...I'm trying so hard and you still wanna pick and pick about the littlest things. You say that you know I'm only yours and that you trust me but you pop off because of stupid things like that" she said signing.
"I need a break seriously Nicki even though I'm trying, but I think in order for us to work a break is best for us right now" she said grabbing her shoes and jacket walking out the suite leaving me alone.
Great.
Bey Pov
I walked down the hallway towards the front desk. As I reached it I notice the girl reading some article. I waked up to her and flashed my wining smile.
"Hey, what's your name" I said tapping my nails on the desk.
"I thought I wrote it on the paper...but Kristina" she said biting her lip.
"Kristin...a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I said smiling and she blushed. No doubt this girl was flawless!

She had honey colored skin with beautiful eyes that made her stand out more. She had dark hair with light brown colored tips. Just telling by the look on her face I really wanted to get to know her more, she was just so mysterious.
"Now what's your name?" she asked walking around the desk.
"For now just call me Bey" I said smirking.
"Beyoncé..." she said pointing her finger at me.
I frowned "how'd you know?" I asked curiously.
"Your that bomb stripper at Magic City... your good at what you do baby" she said grabbing my hand as I chuckled.
"Yep that's me"
"My shift is over how about we go up to my room and finish this conversation...maybe you could give me a private show" she whispered in my ear chuckling.
I debated on going up with her but I decided to go anyway. I'm really giving Nicki a reason to not trust me now. We took the elevator up to the second floor and I just followed her to her room. We reached her room and she opened it going inside and letting me in also.
*
We were in the middle of a long make out session. And as much as I wanted to do this to make Nicki mad something felt so off. She began to take off her shirt and she pushed me down on the bed. But I sat up.
"I'm sorry I can't do this" I said lifting her from me and standing up.
"Why what's wrong?" She pouted
"You wouldn't understand....it's a long story but I-I gotta go" I said picking up my things.
"Okay well you always will have my number" she said smirking.
I just shook my head and left her room. I stood their with my head on the wall just thinking and silently cursing myself out.
Now I know I will probably never be able to cheat on Nicki...what was I thinking! Matter fact I wasn't thinking, I just couldn't do it...I can't do it.
*
Okay y'all! I hope you guys had a great thanksgiving🦃. Enjoy this update sorry for mistakes.