Chapter 19

Comment Please Tell Me Your Thoughts😩💕

Sorry for mistakes to lazy to re-read😭

Chapter 19||Sessions

Beyonce Pov

Therapy

"Bey...I called you in here today because I just wanted to have a one on one discussion just about you and your past and how it's affecting your future, if that okay with you?". My therapist asked only making me nod I wasn't really in the mood today.

"Okay...can you tell me a little bit about your past?".

"What do you need to know?" I frowned.

"Like...your childhood".

"Uh..." my childhood was a very touchy subject only 2 people in this world new about it, Nicki and my Mom who pasted away like...2 years ago. But I really do need help so I decided to continue.

"Well my childhood was token away from me, I had to take care of myself with my father addicted to liquor and drugs and my mom always took care of him so I had to look out for myself.." I paused and she began writing stuff down in her notebook.

"It's not that my mother didn't care about me or didn't love me she was just trying to keep us alive because she knew if she didn't take care of him he would kill us both, so she always just gave me money to buy myself food, or clothes and other things..." I paused again trying to re-cap the memories from my childhood.

"My dad would always beat my mom for stupid reasons like...for her giving me money or her not cooking dinner right away and I would aways feel bad because she was fighting for me! And then one day we escaped, we lived with my grandma in Houston Texas for while. But when I turned 17 I moved to Atlanta Georgia with my ex boyfriend and his best friend".

"Okay so when did you meet Nicki?"

"Hold on if I'm gonna tell this story i'm gonna tell it correctly..My ex boyfriend best friend Kevin had this dating site account and he never used it, I don't even know why he made it. I mean he had a fake name and everything. But one night I was on his computer and he got a message from a girl named Nicki...and it just took off from there". I smirked and leaned back on the sofa.

"So...you acted as if you were Kevin, so you could get to Nicki?".

"Yeah! I mean I began to feel bad cause I was basically cat fishing her but I was in love with the girl when I first saw her in person and you do crazy things when your in love..."

"Do you regret anything you've done in your life?"

"No...Not one thing".

***

I was currently at this beach/bar place that Gabby told me to meet her at, I was kind of curious on what she wanted to discuss since she was Chrissy's ex but I guess I'll find out. As I got closer to the bar I saw her standing there with a smirk on her face.

 As I got closer to the bar I saw her standing there with a smirk on her face