Chapter 20

S/O to the people who comment bro😩💓Please Comment Idc what you have to say about the chapter/book COMMENT! I LOVE reading what you guys have to say💯

Chapter 20||Make Up
•March 6•
                     •Bey Pov•

"Okay I'll see you soon" I said as I hung up from a short conversation with Kevin.

I started to clean up around my house and packing only the important things. I planned on selling most of this stuff anyway.

I started sweeping in my kitchen humming to myself, I heard the front door open big I continued on what I was doing.

I expected it to be Stacy since she had to make a stop at the grocery store earlier for some food.

But as soon as Nicki came around that corner I automatically stop what I was doing. I sat the broom down and leaned back on the counter top.

"What's up?" I asked kind of confused on why she was here.

"I came to talk..." She sat she purse down on my counter top.

I nodded while eying her attire, Nicki was always a beautiful girl

I nodded while eying her attire, Nicki was always a beautiful girl...I really need to get my shit together.

"Okay..start talking".

She signed and walked up closer to me slowly,getting in my face and kissed me.

I wrapped my little arms around her waist and kissed her back.

We in a full blown make out session until my phone started to ring.

It read Gabby🍭💸.

I stopped kissing Nicki and debated on answering the phone.

"Bey if you answer that phone I'm leaving...for good" she whispered calmly.

I grabbed my phone and threw it against the refrigerator and continued kissing her.

I picked her up by her waist and brought her upstairs.

I finally reached my room and I laid her on the bed. I started to pull of her lace dress but she stopped me.

"I can't do this" she mumbled and sat up.

"Bey...I need to know that your mine and mine only forever! I can't keep going back and forth with you and your b.s"

I thought for a moment and nodded.

"So are you ready to really commit to me? Only Me?" She asked looking me dead in my eyes.

"Yes I'm ready."

***
1 Month Later
•April 9•
                      •Nicki Pov•
I parked my Pink Lamborghini next to Bey's white jeep, I grabbed my bag while getting out the car and headed inside the large building.