Chapter 17-Solving

Okay I was thinking about doing a QA but y'all gotta give me some Questions.

So please comment some questions this chapter and next chapter which will probably be posted tonight since I'm bored...Have a marvelous Sunday

Bey Pov

A lot of homies cried, due to crimes, homicide

Drivin' by poppin' nines, Pakistan, Columbine. Out of line pistols barkin' "Ar ar" ride or die

Write a script, design a line all I see is dollar signs. You want that pretty Flacko?

Ratchets, designer jackets. The same niggas who jack it be the first who claim we faggots

My bitch is a movie actress, side bitch won a beauty pageant, Got a chick that worked at magic

But I'm so damn fine make a bitch look average, See my daddy in heaven, right next to Ferg's

You know what's up I'm throwin' bucks, Loaded Lux, put in work

(A$AP Ferg, A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Trinidad James and SchoolBoy Q~Work REMIX)

I pulled up at my condo and let out a long breath I didn't know I was holding.

I turned my car off and got out shutting my door.

I walked down the long hallway and pulled out my key getting ready to open my door but it swung open revealing Stacy.

"We need to talk" she spoke in soft tone like always.

"What's up..." I scratched my neck as I closed the door.

"Your girlfrien-"

"Ex girlfriend" I said cutting her off.

"Well your ex girlfriend is blowing up my phone with text messages basically threats" she said still speaking calmly.

"I told you in the beginning Bey if she has a problem with us living together then we can't live together I don't need that type of drama in my life right now"

I stood up from the couch and grabbed her waisted....I was going to kiss her forehead but she stopped me.

"You need to figure this shit out or I'm gone" she said walking around me heading upstairs.

I signed and rubbed my forehead. Nicki is really testing my patients right now...

I'm giving the girl what she wants and yet she's focused on Stacy who is really now like a sister to me.

I'm being faithful, when we're not even together, going to therapy with her, and I just don't know what to do anymore!

But then a thought popped up....I smirked grabbed my keys.

"Stacy I'll be back okay!" I yelled loud enough so she can hear me.

"Okay!" She yelled back.

I ran down the long hallway going into the parking garage for my car.

I hopped inside quickly hooking up the AUX cored letting whatever was on play.

Ain't no way around it no more, I am the greatest

A lot of niggas set the throne, I am the latest

I am the bravest, go toe to toe with the Giants

I ain't afraid of niggas, I'll end up fading you niggas

Fore it's all set and done, this nigga need medicine