In The Middle Of A Problem

"Fourty years ago the captain of squad 12, Mayuri Kurotsuchi created  a permanent manifested form of a zanpakto,"The Head Captain states "She is highly dangerous, believed to be of destruction, once normal soul headed here, and now something that we can not possibly control."

ICHIGO

     I'm currently flash stepping to get to Mayuri on the ground while Rukia and who knows how many others are on the roofs. We are all in the team to get Mayuri and bring him back while Chad and Uryuu are after the manifested zanpakto to bring her in as well to hopefully change back into a normal soul or zanpakto.

Currently the squad 12 captain is heading toward the cliff that overlooks the rest of the Soul Society. I realize that this is Mayuri Kurotsuchi squad 12 captain of research and development and I also notice that I can barely any other retsu in the air other than Mayuri's, the target.
----------------------------------------------
We are almost atop of the cliff and I see the other squad captains out in the open as well feeling their retsu and quickly notice that we are about to drive Mayuri into a corner also known as the ledge of the cliff.

Something bad has to be going on.