Group 11 At The BattleField

PHOENIX

I'm currently in the wagon that takes the Soul Reapers to the battlefield. I'm with Group 11 along with Ichigo, Toshiro and other Soul Realers from different squads. I haven't tried using my powers since I was cleared to come with this group to the battlefield. That means luckily, I haven't thrown up blood.

"What's the plan." I overhear Ichigo asking Toshiro. "The plan is to go into teams of two and and each pair will attack an enemy," Toshiro replies.
"Enemy as in zanpakto?"Ichigo asks.
"Yes as in prototype zanpakto but they are all failed manifested zanpakto's-" "With the real deal." Ichigo inserts.
"With the real deal," Shiro restarts, agitated. They went on for hours, revising plans, destroying them and starting over. This always happens. Over, and over, and over.

We arrive with no progress, no plan."We kill them all," I mutter "That's what we do." I see them staring at me like I was crazy. "We go to the Kings lair, and cut the head off." I elaborate darkly.
----------------------------------------------
We're working our way through the outskirts of the war with no casualties. Luckily it's just Ichigo, Toshiro and I but we've estimated that to get to the 'lair' could take one to two days. There should be two more groups coming, so if all of us- "You ok?" I look to the voice that pulled me out of thoughts only to find that it was Toshiro.
"Yeah,"I reply attempting to be reassuring, and failing "Just... thinking is all." "About what?"He interrogates. "Just, well...if you, me and Ichigo fail, I'm just thinks that there would be more squads to take our place is all."

He looks at me a bit dumbfounded, to put it lightly. "No ones gonna die today." He argues. "Guys lets stop here for the night ok?" Ichigo calls from ahead. As I approach him I nod my head in approval and- Damn it! My throat is getting clogged, again. What confuses me is that I haven't used my destructive ability since the accident and it still is happening.

I start running away. Away from the calls of my brother figure and the substitute Soul Reaper. I eventually reach an area clustered with rocks and I start spitting out the blood that's been clogging my wind pipe. The second I look back up though, I'll probably  regret that moment forever.