Alone With My Thoughts

PHOENIX

It's felt like forever since I just laid in the darkness. It was a no brainer that I wasn't going to join the zanpakto prototypes, but what the darkness said really got to me, "But if you can't we have the ability to kill every prisoner here,""Including your very own 'brother'. It pissed me off how that voice said 'brother' so... mocking- quotationmarkingly- I don't know, but it still pissed me off. Then my mind began analyzing. After repeating the conversation my brain started picking out different pieces and putting them together again, like a jigsaw puzzle. The it hit me- well more like I ended up hitting myself when realizing it.

I accidentally moved my ankle to much and the damn chain, with that earshattering sound made me realize something when me and the dark were talking about Kurosaki. It avoided talking about him, which only means if the darkness really is all wise and powerful then he would have said something. I began going through the conversation only leaving me with an unconfirmed idea, but I began smiling.

No I was not losing it, just thinking like that made me think about the guy who basically knocked me out in the first place. And even if it wasn't confirmed it still gave me hope. I start shouting into oblivion "Hey! I bet you, that you don't even know where Ichigo go is! Am I right?" I was greeted by a silence, but the back of my mind new that it was there causing me to smile like a maniac "I bet, that Ichigo isn't even here." I end finishing my rant into the abyss like darkness.

"So. Where is my brother?" I ask like I was insane. "I mean the only other option here is death, and you wouldn't do that, I can tell. But I can't tell why your all being such assholes!" I end. Aaand back to pissed. "Toshiro! Toshiro!" After my calls I'm only greeted with silence. Lights turn on. One at a time. When I look around me all I see it a purple like substance trapping me. I recall going through a tunnel just like this when I was supposed to meet Mayuri. "Damn it." I mutter in utter disbelief. I'm in the senkaimon tunnel, I'm in the Dangai.
----------------------------------------------
Heheheeh eeeh.... Let me know if you got any ideas. But if Phoenix is in the Dangai where's Toshiro? The Dangai? An actual prison cell? But I'm sorry that the story is getting a bit slower paced.