Ice v.s Fire

---------------------------------------------
So I have realized that I made the Dangai a bit different when it comes to time change. Sorry about that but I don't plan on changing/fixing that.
---------------------------------------------
RUKIA

As both Ichigo and Orihimes group leaves, me and Uryuu are stuck in dead silence. "You check the right and I'll check the left." Is all he says, then we set to work. When I walk to my half of the cavern I'm greeted with what's everywhere with little changes. The same substance of the Dangai, the same purple based walls. What's different is that the area looks like a training area. Cheap handmade dummies here, and a million dents in them there. The Dangai is supposed to go after reishi and take it. So how exactly does this place work? That question kept repeating itself ever since we found out about the base. "Burn, burn!" Fire engulfs me.

I quickly jump up narrowly missing being burnt and once I land what I see completely creeps me out. He's basically engulfed everything around him and himself in flames and has this maniacal laugh that could creep anyone out. I put Sode no Shirayuki into her shikai form and charge at him. We exchange a few blows. This concerns me since the only visible weapon that he possesses is his fire, and all he's done to block is use his fingers. "Burn! Burn! Burn!" "Ice vs Fire eh? This is a bit too set up isn't it?" I ask aloud. I'm greeted with silence as the battle progresses.

It takes a long time to finish the fight with at least my life in tact. By the time it does finish we're both panting, out of breath. His fires are extinguished and my zanpakto has gone back to its original form. I wobble as I attempt to out-stand him. He seems like he's about to attack, but then he collapses and is out cold. I scurry past him, not exactly having the want to end his life. When I leave the room I become aware of my own wounds, even though they're just minor they sting like hell. I find my way towards Uryuu, with only a little trouble.
---------------------------------------------
Im sorry for leaving it there and the shortness but I do have a very important announcement next so please read it through.
~Phoenix