The Other Side

ICHIGO

I wake up only to find myself in an infirmary bed. Moving my head slightly I can spot the grass on the ground, mucked up most likely from being stepped on, with the sky raining down harder by the hour. "Finally," a voice said close by.

It was so sudden that I went stiff and turned slowly the keeper of the voice only to find that it belonged to Rukia. "Damn, you're loud." I mutter pulling my arm over my eyes. "You know Phoenix and Toshiro are missing, right?" After her saying this I bolted up so quickly I swear I got whip lash. "Where are they then?" I demand. "You..." Oh no "YOU IDIOT THEYRE MISSING OBVIOUSLY! ALL WE FOUND WAS YOUR BODY AS STILL AS A CORPSE ON A FEILD SOAKED WITH BLOOD! THE WHOLE SERETEI THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE DEAD YOU IDIOT!" She ended up huffing her, midget lungs most likely not being able to take her yelling for so long.

At the thought I give off a small smirk as Rukia literally heaves me out of the room into the soaking training grounds.
----------------------------------------------
When I look at the training grounds, I'm not surprised how it looks. Some training dummies here, some make-shift barracks there. Now Rukia's leading me into the the 'Strategy Room' which upon further inspection is just a tent and a table.

But what makes me surprised us who is in the room. They're all standing right there. Uryuu, Chad, Orihime, Kisuke, Yoruichi, they were all talking amongst themselves not even noticing that Rukia was lecturing me about whatever she was lecturing me on. I swear sometimes she just gives me an earful just for the fun of it. Before anyone can talk more I raise my voice saying "So what's the plan?" As everyone's head snaps towards me they see the smirk stuck onto my face and in turn I see determination stealed into their eyes.
"Well Ichigo," Kisuke starts "While you were sleeping away we made a plan to get back our friends."

"Which is..." I counter waiting for a response. "Well first, we're going to the Dangai."
----------------------------------------------
Thats right it's Ichigos side. To be honest I was running out of things that could go down in the Dangai between Toshiro and Phoenix from getting there to wherever anyone ends up. I've decided not to just settle on one point of view (obviously). It's just easy to run out of ideas. Anyways stay tuned *mumble* or whatever writers say *mumble*