Meeting The Lieutenant

PHOENIX

  Me and Toshiro just stand in silence right after I confirm his suspicion about my shikai. I'm not sure if he's gonna ask about my bankai next, but either way I'm definitely avoiding that topic.

"Captain,"my smirk disappears and both me and Toshiro look to the door just as a female with orange hair wearing a shihakusho walks in. "Rongiku what is it?" Toshiro questions his ah... ummm... lieutenant. "I heard we were gonna get someone new, so I came over as fast as I could,"Rongiku adds to this by saying "But I guess you already are busy or this is her." When Toshiro confirms this she eyes me skeptically. "Kid? Where's your zanpakto?" Uuuuugh "I'm 14 not a kid and I don't have one," then when I see she starts getting it I say, "I am one."
The next thing that happens surprises me,"Eeee my god you're so cute!"She squeals and squeezes me "eeeeeeeh Toshiro heeelp meeeee," I moan.
"Matsumoto put your subordinate down." The midget says firmly. To my surprise he actually listened to me, while Rongiku let go of me and awkwardly chuckled Toshiro was telling me about where I'll be staying for now on and when the rest of squad 10 will me and such.

They're keeping me on a leash. To make me do what they want? Probably. To make sure I'm safe? Probably not.

Maybe this was a bit of a short chapter but I didn't plan on making one today so..... Anyways I'm sorry if this short call it a filler chapter if you want. Why this is short; I am currently on a bus to Connecticut with the rest of my schools band~Phoenix Undead