What do you mean?

TOSHIRO

"Almost there." I pant out. "Toshiro how is it this far?" I voice shouts from behind me. "We wanted it to be far away enough so that they wouldn't track it back to here and they don't want the war on their own doorstep!" I shout back the wind threatening to take away my voice.

I continue flash stepping with my companion non the less while she goes on and retorts with "Well that didn't work!" Momo is right though, the prototypes are fighting Soul Reapers in the town and some of them even managed to break into the barracks. Lucky enough there's only less than half of their army here which mean that the rest are either on their way or on the main battlefield.

We're closing in on the woods. Almost...there! "We're here!" I call over my shoulder. "It's a wreck. I get that the Prototypes got into here and they're a new species all together, but to cause damage this bad, that has to be unheard of." Momo said quite unhappy. She wasn't wrong-again. The meeting tent is completely torn, is lopsided and the canteen was completely messy with a tree going right through it along with one of the wooden walls. And the gate...it was completely torn down so badly that you couldn't even tell that it was anything if you look at it now.

Taking a look around we decided to that the Prototypes just wrecked havoc and left to fight. "No ones here maybe they all left." Momo reported back. Giving a subtle nod I lead her outside of the ruined camp through the now non existent gate and started walking down the path towards the original battlefield.

"So how did the Prototypes get so many of them in their ranks? The reports said that only four were made." Momo asked coming up next to me. "I'm not sure. Maybe...they got a scientist as part of the original four. To be honest it's Kurotsuchi so he could have set up their powers, strengths, weaknesses, even personalities to anything." I replied with outward monotone. To be honest I was thinking about in that jail cell. I'm glad that we got the possibly one good Prototype on our side as a subordinate and as a bit of a younger sister. Who knew that it would all start off with Phoenix fighting Kurosaki?

"Toshiro-" I was rammed into and fell. Currently I'm on the ground, I suppose that Momo was trying to warn me but it was just too little too late. "Toshiro?" Came a male voice. Looking up I see that the speaker belonged to Kiske Urahara and looking back down I realize that the person who rammed me down was none other than Kurosaki. That orange hair can be recognized from ten miles away.

Pulling myself up I survey the group recognizing that everyone in the camp is there but-"Mr.Urahara where is Phoenix?" Momo said her voice cutting into my thoughts and riling up my own concern. "Toshiro...maybe we should talk somewhere else." Kisuke suggested.

Slowly nodding I follow him as he backtracks the two of us towards the path that once led to the camp but now just led to ruins. "Phoenix ran into the Prototype army and went into a cave at the back of the group." He starts slowly. "Before she went inside of the cave Prototypes started avoiding her. The ones that went after her are as good as dead by now." He finished.

"Why didn't anyone go after her." I demand letting my impatience drown my reasoning. "We were already running from the area. But...when we formed a group to go after her...she...she..." "Kisuke Urahara what did Phoenix do? What happened to her?" I question my panic about to boil over.

"Toshiro she used her bankai!" He blurted out. A state of shock would be an understatement. From what I know Phoenix has only used her bankai once and that ended awful-it was practically a mass genocide. And from what Mayuri said the only reason why she wasn't executed was because it was the opposing side that she killed.